Recurrent Tsunami Dream

Kelisea

I have this recurrent dream, yet it is different every time. I have had this dream every now and again for years now.
I am always somewhere different with a beloved person in my life or alone when suddenly I can see a Tsunami coming over. Huge huge Tsunami, but it takes time to arrive. I usually have time to go around looking for someone in the meantime and try to take them somewhere to safety (sometimes it is my father, mother, sister, grandparents, pet, a friend); always desperately looking for someone in middle of the Tsunami turmoil as everyone else runs and screams.
It usually ends after I find the person that I am looking for and the Tsunami finally hits us. /Sometimes we make it back to safety.

Then I wake up.

I usually wake up scared, even though it is not a very common dream for me, I have had it so many times that it is not a big scare.

Any ideas what might I be subconsciously worrying about?

Thanks

Tsunami
To see a tsunami in your dream means that you are being overwhelmed by some repressed feeling or subconscious material that is rising up to the surface.
You are experiencing some unhappiness and emotional instability in a waking situation.

from http://www.dreammoods.com/dreamdictionary/t4.htm

Is there someone in your life, whom you have to mend a relationship with?

Seven41

A tsunami is a wall of water (emotion) that is about to overwhelm you with regard to the aspect of yourself (person you are searching for). You should evaluate your feelings for whichever person you are trying to save. If you need clarification of the recurring dream, ask yourself as you are going to sleep for understanding of the dreams. Do this every night until you get an answer.