Recurring Cameos of my Ex

elasticheart

I had dreams these days with which my past love (during my teenage years) will appear as a cameo in different situations in different dreams. I would see him in his adult years sometimes as my colleague at work sitting and working in a desk next to mine, sometimes in a park sitting in a bench, and sometimes buying an ice cream. I would see him in a public beach, among the crowd. I would meet him in the woods collecting dry branches while I strolled into the woods alone. He would appear everywhere near me but we never talked face to face in my dreams. I never had any urge to talk to him but his presence comforted me. We never met again in real life so it was a wonder why he would appear.

webmaster

Administrator
We have a page regarding an ex-boyfriend on Head For Dreams, maybe one of these interpretations may help?

https://headfordreams.com/dictionary/e/ex-boyfriend

"To see an old ex-boyfriend from childhood in your dream refers to a freer, less encumbered relationship. The dream serves to bring you back to a time where the responsibilities of adulthood (or marriage) did not interfere with the spontaneity of romance. You need to recapture the excitement, freedom, and vitality of youth that is lacking in your present relationship. If your ex-boyfriend hurts or ignores you, then the dream is telling you to move on with your life and stop thinking about your ex."

/Webmaster