Running down a river

Kelisea

Hello.

In my dream I was running or skipping down a river with my boyfriend running along with me. The river was flowing down calmly and it was blue or light blue water. We were going down the middle of the river where there were pieces of dry land or we had to jump from rock to rock as the river flowed down around us. We were literally going down stream in the middle of the river as if it was a road and we were walking on the middle line and sometimes we would see an animal on the side of the river and it was in general a nice easy going dream.
I cannot shake off the feeling that the dream meant something…what could it mean?

Seven41

Hello.

In my dream I was running or skipping down a river with my boyfriend running along with me. The river was flowing down calmly and it was blue or light blue water. We were going down the middle of the river where there were pieces of dry land or we had to jump from rock to rock as the river flowed down around us. We were literally going down stream in the middle of the river as if it was a road and we were walking on the middle line and sometimes we would see an animal on the side of the river and it was in general a nice easy going dream.
I cannot shake off the feeling that the dream meant something…what could it mean?
The symbols I see in your dream are: You (the dream is for you and about you), Boyfriend (mental aspect of you or actually represents himself), River (water is always emotion), Water is blue (blue is the color of wisdom), Water is calm (not emotionally upset), Walking and running on the river (you and boyfriend are not getting into the emotion which is further supported by dry land and jumping from rock to rock), Animal on the side (animal or lower nature or sexuality). Since I don't know you, I can only surmise that the dream is telling you that you are comfortable in your current relationship with boyfriend.