Secret room at a church.

Seven41

I would love to give you an interpretation but I have been through The Gospel of Thomas many times and believe that I understand about five of the sayings. I am still searching.

I will in this thread give an interpretation , like it was a dream heard, of the opening two verses from

the gospel of Thomas.

He who have found the

meaning

of these words

shall

not taste death

We are so intertwined with death in our usual understanding of our life, so what can the living Jesus

have meant here, should it actually be possible to not taste death, and if so, in what way or level ?

In the holy bible, Jesus is also cited on saying “ you must go away from death “. Well if we shall “ go away from death”, and thereof not taste it. We will have to look at our possiblities for suchness.

Since it seems clear that what is born must die, so in the ways regarding the birth of our body, which we are experiencing our manifestation in and through , going away from death is impossible, but Jesus did also that, so no tales says he left a body in a grave, after his awakening from the grave.

But we will leave this to the mystery, and focus on our conscious relating to ourselves instead.

What we in mind identify us as, what we in mind identify us with or as, we do bind our position towards life and decides how we will experience life. So when we lock our being to what is deadly, we must clearly experience or taste this death and the followings, If we go away in our mind, and then in our way of acting, from all that is deadly on each level s we discover it, we are clearly in a different situation, since consciousness have no birth like structure it has no death either. So we can deduce that since consciousness is before matter,( like it also is reflected in all our dealings, the idea comes before it’s manifestation), consciousness is not taken by death.

What Jesus is giving us here is the opportunity to walk on the water, we comes and goes without blending in with death , and can therefore remember both before and after death, he offers us freedom, because we can then work on our existence without being caught by forgetfulness, and fearfulness, we do not being enslaved anymore fore we are free of everything deadly.

And then you shalth be the master over all.

Respond like you will to this.

Arnfinnius

Seven41

Until I have mastered the physical world as Jesus did, I cannot give you an interpretation. The thing I must do is raise the vibration of my body to the point that I can take it with me when I leave the physical world. I was told in a dream that I will not achieve it in this lifetime. One thing I believe is that life of the spirit is eternal and it is only the physical body that experiences death.

Zone47

I had a reoccurring dream about the church I grew up in. The church had an old part that had many rooms with wooden floors but they tore it down years ago. It's like I am in that old part of the church up in the attic and there were all these passageways. It was pretty dim and dark up there and in trying to find my way around I found an opening where I could see the church in progress from a bird's eye view. There was a fear that someone was going to discover that I was up there and then I'd be in trouble. It's odd that I had this dream probably 4 or 5 times... like I keep going back there. o_O