Sleepwalking

I used to sleepwalk when I was young, the last incident I remember was when I was around ten years old and attempted to leave the house. My parents had to physically stop me from walking out the door.

I believe this disorder is related to a cognitive dysfunction and although I havent sleepwalked since I was a young boy I do however have rare occurences while I am drunk where I do things that I later have no recollection of such as last night I made a folder on my phone and saved a bookmark to it, this saved page has no real use or interest for me and what I labeled the folder makes no sense. This happened after becoming very drunk and couldnt have been done by anyone other than me.

Madex

I had this experience of sleepwalking when I was younger as well, my mother said that she had to stop me because I was about to walk down the stairs. It was quite weird, I couldn't remember anything

I had this experience of sleepwalking when I was younger as well, my mother said that she had to stop me because I was about to walk down the stairs. It was quite weird, I couldn't remember anything
I don't personally remember sleepwalking either.