Sleepy raven

Coyot

Had a dream that I was taking a nap and a raven wiggled into my blankets and rested in between my chest and arm. Then we both woke and when I pulled the blanket down I realized one of it's wings was nothing but bones. He came back to nap with me two more time. Had a feeling of being comforted throughout the dream.

the raven is a very mystical bird associated with prophecy and insight. if you felt comforted that is a very good sign.ravens are also ingenious and highly intelligent. as to what the wing consisting of bones may mean i am not certain but it could have more than one meaning.it could symbolize the impermanence of life,on the other hand it could mean something deep wisdom,something beyond surface appearances. . this seems to be a dream which portends very well. also ravens are often considered messengers. the message may be important. i strongly advise you to do furter research on this. i think it deserves close attention

Had a dream that I was taking a nap and a raven wiggled into my blankets and rested in between my chest and arm. Then we both woke and when I pulled the blanket down I realized one of it's wings was nothing but bones. He came back to nap with me two more time. Had a feeling of being comforted throughout the dream.
When you take a nap in a dream it means that you in some way needs to rest, if we look into the old faith of the north, Odin has two ravens, named Munin - memory and Hugin - mind, they are his eyes into the worlds. Your raven has a wing into the bones, old understanding protect the bones unhurt and the full wing will regenerate. Your comforted feeling underlines your need of rest. Means you must rest your mind, and how do you do that. Take a break for a while from every mental work, or at least what is possible during your days, and on top of that you can spend some time in silence, with no willed moves, only watching the moves on all levels that is there anyway.