So many escalators and a journey

Trewba

I had an odd dream last night and I can't seem to interpret it correctly. I dreams that I was on this tiny escalator and I needed to take some one some where. Thus small escalator that I was on moved around in a circle but somehow it was still going upwards not downwards. I remember saying that I had to stay on for 4 revolutions, I remember it going around 4 times but I may have walked around it 4 times I am unsure. Anyway when it got to the top there was this huge area and what looked like hundreds of escalators they were all numbered for example one was numbered 3 to 40 so if you got on it you would end up at platforms 3 to 40. I was looking for platform 3b but couldn't see it so I said to whoever I was with "let's get on the one labelled 3 and that should take us to platform 3b" the escalator 3 then turned into some sort of futuristic moving platform. It moved slowly I remember someone saying they needed to get to Washington but wanted to be woken up in Denver. I'm from the UK not America so that was strange. I got off at one point and had a different dream something about a selfish old man who wanted "stuff" and I remember saying something about having the wrong dust on it in a sarcastic tone. I get back on the platform, got off again outside a shop. There was a man who had a blanket that was partly eaten by something and he was convinced it was a bear. I quicky saw a flash of his life, he was rich, had won the lottery and won millions but some how lost it all and was now homeless living on the street and slept Infront of this shop, the shop owner didn't like him and was convinced he was stealing food. So many many elements to this dream that it's completely thrown me

Try this, from the dream moods dictionary:
Escalator
To see an escalator in your dream indicates movement between various levels of consciousness.
If you are moving up in the escalator, then it suggests that you are addressing and confronting emotional issues.
You are moving through your spiritual journey with great progress and ease.
If you are going down the escalator, then it implies repression and descent back into your subconscious.
You may be experiencing a setback.
To dream that you or someone is going up the downside of the escalator implies that you are not confronting your emotions in an effective manner.
Perhaps you are afraid of exposing yourself to vulnerabilities.
Alternatively, the dream means that you are putting in too much work and effort into something that is not worthwhile.
You are wasting your energy on unproductive pursuits.