Somewhat of a nice unusual dream

Drum777

I remember going into this dream,

I was at a cricket sports ground which is known for its idyllic surroundings. Not too far from where I live.

I remember speaking to some older women.

I must've been holding something, walking to a different stand, the cricket player smashed the ball with his bat while playing, the ball rebounded off the building and I caught it with one hand very fast.

What can this dream suggest?

Last edited:
In your dream, the cricket ground symbolizes a field of opportunities, and the serene surroundings reflect your peaceful state of mind.
  • Speaking to older women indicates wisdom being shared or guidance being offered to you.
  • Catching the cricket ball effortlessly showcases your readiness to seize opportunities, especially those that come unexpectedly. This act also demonstrates your skill and quick reflexes, suggesting that you are well-prepared for the challenges that lie ahead.
The dream implies that with the support and advice from those wiser or more experienced, you can catch and make the most of opportunities, leading to success and achievement in your endeavors.

Drum777

In your dream, the cricket ground symbolizes a field of opportunities, and the serene surroundings reflect your peaceful state of mind.
  • Speaking to older women indicates wisdom being shared or guidance being offered to you.
  • Catching the cricket ball effortlessly showcases your readiness to seize opportunities, especially those that come unexpectedly. This act also demonstrates your skill and quick reflexes, suggesting that you are well-prepared for the challenges that lie ahead.
The dream implies that with the support and advice from those wiser or more experienced, you can catch and make the most of opportunities, leading to success and achievement in your endeavors.
Thank you for your insights.

Drum777

One more question.

I have dreams of relatives, some of them giving "funny eyes arrogant look" to me.

I've been bullied, abused by a relative and other relatives I don't really see.

I have put my success on social media.

What can 'funny eyes in an arrogant in your face way' looking at me dreams indicate? They don't care? They are sort of un nerved by something? It's their poor attitude? That's my natural gut feeling.

I've looked at interpretations online, maybe I've got to be careful, it may mean arrogance in the sense they maybe doing something or can say something.

Last edited:
Dreams about relatives giving you looks that you interpret as "funny eyes" or "arrogant" might reflect your feelings about your relationships with them in waking life. These dreams could be manifestations of your own insecurities or fears about how these relatives perceive you, especially in light of past negative experiences. The act of putting your success on social media and then dreaming about their reactions could indicate a concern about their judgment or envy, perhaps mirroring your own worries about seeking validation or acceptance from them.

The appearance of such looks in your dreams might not necessarily mean these relatives are acting with arrogance or disdain towards you; rather, it could symbolize your internalization of past conflicts or abuses and the emotional impact they have left. It might also reflect a fear of being misunderstood or not being seen as you truly are by those who are supposed to support you.

Considering your gut feeling about their possible arrogance or plans to undermine you, it's crucial to remember that dreams amplify our deepest anxieties and insecurities rather than predict actual behavior. These dreams suggest it might be beneficial to focus on healing from past wounds and building self-confidence, possibly with the support of a therapist or a support group. Cultivating a sense of inner security and self-worth can help you detach from needing approval from those who have hurt you or from whom you feel estranged.

Drum777

Dreams about relatives giving you looks that you interpret as "funny eyes" or "arrogant" might reflect your feelings about your relationships with them in waking life. These dreams could be manifestations of your own insecurities or fears about how these relatives perceive you, especially in light of past negative experiences. The act of putting your success on social media and then dreaming about their reactions could indicate a concern about their judgment or envy, perhaps mirroring your own worries about seeking validation or acceptance from them.

The appearance of such looks in your dreams might not necessarily mean these relatives are acting with arrogance or disdain towards you; rather, it could symbolize your internalization of past conflicts or abuses and the emotional impact they have left. It might also reflect a fear of being misunderstood or not being seen as you truly are by those who are supposed to support you.

Considering your gut feeling about their possible arrogance or plans to undermine you, it's crucial to remember that dreams amplify our deepest anxieties and insecurities rather than predict actual behavior. These dreams suggest it might be beneficial to focus on healing from past wounds and building self-confidence, possibly with the support of a therapist or a support group. Cultivating a sense of inner security and self-worth can help you detach from needing approval from those who have hurt you or from whom you feel estranged.
Thank you for these insights.