STORY: TECH. which might accurately allow the recording of dreams.

Al1ce

I like the sound of this to produce art, many times I have dreamed of something amazing and as an artist I struggle to capture all the details and always with I could take a mental block picture that will stay with me, or try and go back to my dream to remember it

I like the sound of this to produce art, many times I have dreamed of something amazing and as an artist I struggle to capture all the details and always with I could take a mental block picture that will stay with me, or try and go back to my dream to remember it
Thank-you for your response.

The picture I enclosed with 'DreamForum' was one of many images (created with a digital photo APP) I've dreamed - that is images almost always dreamed in that half-asleep/half awake state before waking-up.

Also of interest, the rather mundane insights in dreams sometimes seem like insights of potential value for careers, professions, etc.

Any experinces with dream journaling?

Last edited:
Is there an ample interest for people to buy paintings, prints, drawings, etc. based-on dreams? Any specific examples of art based-on dreams experiencing a popularity of sorts?

Al1ce

I’ve actually been painting my dreams myself and there are two that I was painting on canvas in my dream, so as a ritual I would wake to paint them. There are similar people in deviant art etc who do the same, for me personally it only means something to the dreamer so it would depend on the skill and the image if another is drawn to this.

I’ve actually been painting my dreams myself and there are two that I was painting on canvas in my dream, so as a ritual I would wake to paint them. There are similar people in deviant art etc who do the same, for me personally it only means something to the dreamer so it would depend on the skill and the image if another is drawn to this.
The rather mundane dream-content in art (mundane as compared to art with dream-content which might yield second-looks) might also be notable.

My picture in 'Dream Forum' (to the left of this page) might be a notable example of dream content that does not appear as well......too dreamy-like.

Any pictures experienced in dreams under consideration for posting here on 'Dream Forum?'

Al1ce

I don’t see why not! I can’t see a picture to the left either, it’s not easy to upload a picture here, asks for website, I’m not very tech savvy with this method. Prefer the usual attach and upload option ☺️

I don’t see why not! I can’t see a picture to the left either, it’s not easy to upload a picture here, asks for website, I’m not very tech savvy with this method. Prefer the usual attach and upload option ☺️
Is a picture of a sunrise over a mountain visible to the left of this page?

Reassess the instructions here on 'Dream Forum' for downloading pictures. It's pretty simple for those of us who are not TECH. savvy.

Al1ce

No but I can see the sunrise over mountain in your profile picture, I’m not seeing it to the left though on my iPhone but I’m going to have a go at this sounds interesting.

Last edited: