What's new

Strange dream.

woodster

New member
I had a dream where I was promised I could destroy society by a man some half man, his top half was hairy like a ram or goat or something. And he promised to help me destroy society if I did what he said. He raped me, than we went to some sort of field and sat for a couple hours chanting or something and he said we must both cut our arms off, after that we watched the city skyline get destroyed. I don't know what this dream means it's weird
 

anjae

Member
This means it won't happen and also never happened exactly like this or similar to this. Are you a woman or a man?
 

Harvey

Active member
Hi Woodster, do you have a reason to want to destroy the society? Because someone only comes up with the idea of making such a proposal or promise to you when he notices that you already has that need or are somehow not happy with your position in society or how society treats you. Because only then will resistance or society undermining ideas or even terrorism come up in man. Just think on the New York skyline on 9/11! are you a queer gigolo?

I do not think that the meaning of the dream has literally to do with what you have seen in the 'Night Vision.
 
Top