Strange dream

Drum777

I had a dream.

In England, the withdrawable pension age is 55 and I am 34 currently.

In this dream, I am writing to a psychic saying I am in my pension age etc and my sister will be in one year and my father is with me. To see what he can pick up on what lays ahead. It seems positive.

I have strong emotions to be friends with a specific women and she appears in some sort of scene in the dream where there is a gathering. I think I ask the psychic what can you see to materialise a friendship.

I also see on a different social media platform and may have looked at my images.

It's a complex dream, however what is the meaning.

Last edited:

dreammerchant

Your dream suggests a period of transition and anticipation in your life. The focus on the pension age, despite your current age, symbolizes looking forward to a phase of rest and reward after years of effort. Writing to a psychic indicates your desire to understand and navigate your future more clearly. The presence of your sister and father signifies family support and legacy as central themes in your life. The woman you wish to befriend represents new connections and opportunities for emotional fulfillment. The gathering scene and interaction with the psychic suggest that you are seeking guidance to bring these new opportunities to fruition. Overall, the dream reflects a positive outlook toward your future, emphasizing the importance of relationships and guidance in achieving personal fulfillment and happiness.

I hope that helps. Please let me know if you have any questions.
Guy ~ The Dream Merchant (https://dreammerchant.shop)

Drum777

Your dream suggests a period of transition and anticipation in your life. The focus on the pension age, despite your current age, symbolizes looking forward to a phase of rest and reward after years of effort. Writing to a psychic indicates your desire to understand and navigate your future more clearly. The presence of your sister and father signifies family support and legacy as central themes in your life. The woman you wish to befriend represents new connections and opportunities for emotional fulfillment. The gathering scene and interaction with the psychic suggest that you are seeking guidance to bring these new opportunities to fruition. Overall, the dream reflects a positive outlook toward your future, emphasizing the importance of relationships and guidance in achieving personal fulfillment and happiness.

I hope that helps. Please let me know if you have any questions.
Guy ~ The Dream Merchant (https://dreammerchant.shop)
Thank you Guy.

Who knows, this women may come into my life in the near future.