Teeth breaking and falling out

In the dream my teeth are breaking and I must pick them out of my mouth, rolling them on my tongue first. There isnt much time because theres this girl with long dark hair that I must pick up and she is amazing, I was driving something that wasn't a car, like antigravity ski-do but standing not sitting. The road is a winding marshlands road like the ones in the country of my home town. Im starting to get desperate because I spit out at least three teeth and I dont want this girl to see me like this. Each tooth I lose though releives the pain. But I make it and then I wake up.

From the Dream Moods dictionary:

Teeth
To dream that you have rotting or decaying teeth implies that you may have said something that you shouldn't have.
You may have uttered some false or foul words and those words are coming back to haunt you.
To dream that your teeth is sparkling or gleaming signifies happiness and fulfilled wishes.
Dreaming of brushing your teeth suggests that you are feeling defensive about any criticism directed towards you.
You are putting up a shield or barrier to protect yourself from potential hurt.
Alternatively, the dream means that you are preoccupied with your appearance and are worried about how others perceive you.
It refers to your level of confidence, your struggles and your aggressiveness.
You need to look out for yourself and your own interest.
Perhaps, you feel that your position is shaky.
To dream that you don't want to brush your teeth implies that you tend to speak your mind even if it may offend others.
To dream that your teeth has fallen out and you try to refit them back into the mouth signifies a lack of self-confidence and embarrassment.
You are afraid that others will know of your short-comings.
If you acted calmly in your dream, then it may point to how can make the best out of any situation. You are able to rise above unfavorable circumstances.
Dreaming that there are teeth growing all over inside your mouth from the roof of your mouth to under your tongue means that you are on the defensive about something and may be a little overly aggressive about it.
If you dream that your teeth is broken or that it has been knocked out, then it means that you have misspoken about some matter.
It is also refers to the consequences of your words and/or what you say about others.
To dream that you are pulling teeth out of your mouth and it hurts refers to something that you do not want to do.
If you dream of pulling teeth out of your mouth and it does not hurt, then it means that a situation was not as difficult or tedious as you had initially assumed.
If you have a dream that you are carrying a tooth, then it is symbolic of money or lack of in your pocket.
You are experiencing some financial issues.

aussie_musician said:
From the Dream Moods dictionary:

Teeth
To dream that you have rotting or decaying teeth implies that you may have said something that you shouldn't have.
You may have uttered some false or foul words and those words are coming back to haunt you.

That seems like a list of well researched data concerning dream interpretation but also consider that I have a rotten molar that finally broke its last sliver out around two weeks ago and now theres cavity there. I believe this to be the most plausible explanation but I also consider your research here. Thanks for sharing this, can you cite some sort of reference so that I can look further into it?

the only reference i have, is the dream moods website.
the forum on there doesn't work, which is why this forum, was created.
you can go to that site, and see theme for each letter of the alphabet.
or, you're welcome to send me a private message.
and so you know, im certainly no expert at interpreting dreams, which means that the dream dictionary is useful.

Karlla

I can relate. I had a tooth problem once and couldn't get a dentist appointment. As a result I dreamt that all my teeth came out. Dreams are always so over the top. XD