The apple bar

In a dream this morning, I am in an apple bar, the equivalent of a wine tasting room of a winery. There are no whole apples, but just apple pieces, apple juice, and, I think, apple liqueur or hard cider. I ask the woman behind the bar, who owns the facility, how she got started in the business.

She doesn’t answer. After dawdling behind the bar, she offers me an apple popsicle, which is three or four inches long. I suck on the popsicle, which is not cold but has a slightly sweet taste. She dunks her popsicle into a small glass filled with some kind of sweet substance or liqueur before eating it.

Consuming apple products in a dream may be related to pleasure or health.

The bartender’s failure to respond to my question supports some of my theories behind dreams. I believe that the people in dreams are inhabitants of the afterlife who act as characters in our dreams. My question to her may have been an ad lib for which she had no rehearsed answer.

Since dream messages are metaphors, a literal answer to my question would also violate the “rules” of dreaming. In addition, explaining her career would have required a detailed exposition, again violating the other standard of dreams: no long pieces of dialogue.

In a dream this morning, I am in an apple bar, the equivalent of a wine tasting room of a winery. There are no whole apples, but just apple pieces, apple juice, and, I think, apple liqueur or hard cider. I ask the woman behind the bar, who owns the facility, how she got started in the business.

She doesn’t answer. After dawdling behind the bar, she offers me an apple popsicle, which is three or four inches long. I suck on the popsicle, which is not cold but has a slightly sweet taste. She dunks her popsicle into a small glass filled with some kind of sweet substance or liqueur before eating it.

Consuming apple products in a dream may be related to pleasure or health.

The bartender’s failure to respond to my question supports some of my theories behind dreams. I believe that the people in dreams are inhabitants of the afterlife who act as characters in our dreams. My question to her may have been an ad lib for which she had no rehearsed answer.

Since dream messages are metaphors, a literal answer to my question would also violate the “rules” of dreaming. In addition, explaining her career would have required a detailed exposition, again violating the other standard of dreams: no long pieces of dialogue.
Are you wanting a response to this dream?
Have you seen Good Will Hunting?