What's new

The Dream

Eva

New member
I had a dream that I was going through love pain and went to my psychic's place for a card reading. While I was waiting, she randomly suggested that I lie down on a massage table so I could be comfortable during the reading. However, I just kept waiting around for her, and she eventually went into her room, shut the door, and fell fast asleep while I was left waiting outside.

Then the door opened, and inside was a man I recognized from the news—a politician's son who has been using his power to defy the law and keep his daughter away from her mother. He was being quiet and wearing a hat, and the baby girl was lying on the bed. I walked over, grabbed the baby, hugged her, and put her back down. During this, I got a strong vibe that my psychic had set this up and was suggesting I get together with this man as a way to get hooked up with a good position or a job in the government.
 
To me this sounds like it has a feeling of your boundaries being ignored and your wishes betrayed. Is this psychic a real person? If so, I would explore if those feelings are true to life. If not, I'd consider who or what the psychic might represent.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Eva

Lex

Active member
Youve been fighting with yourself about moving forward.
You trusted your instinct beyound reason and now you find yourself in a situation you find practical but not really what your hoping for, the baby says new beginning, trails, learning and growth, the man is the male driven aspect of you showing you that this new thing is an option you never considered before. Your intuition highlighted your in action and acceptance of where you are but also opened the door for you to do something yiu never thought you would.
Though you are aware of the struggles and potential trouble behind it.

Hopefully that helps.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Eva
Top