What's new

The first dream I had/remember

vainillasoup34

New member
It happened when I was 5 years old. It was that I was in a bus with my mother, and we had to descent from it. My mother descended first, but in a moment, the bus door closed and the bus drove out. My reaction was not fear or crying, but feeling angry.
 

Harvey

Active member
In dreams any room or house represent your body, matrimonial house of your (individual) spirit and Soul. A vehicle represent your mobile house, that is to say you on your way on the (life) journey. A bus represent a public house; the house of a community, thus not private.
In dreams, when you are very young, your parents represent your Soul, together or one of them.

Your dream is very short whit limited information. In the dream you experience your mother leaving you behind (without the intention¡) ... and you are angry because I think, as a child you couldn't understand why Your Father would leave you behind alone ... as an orfan? is that the case?
 
Top