The great masquerade city

The great masquerade city

I am in a city in a desert, which has steep cliffs surounding it all.

I walk around in the city, and everybody is theatrical dressed in some fashion,

nobody eccept myself.

I walk out of the city , into the desert close to the cliff.

I hear myself say” in here the snakes are residing, but it should be a door here”

The door appears and I enter, walks through a long corridor, ending in a large inner landscape,

bathed in sunshine, a little troll is meting and passing me,

he turns and says to me a proposal in a funny way

“I can good be your troll sometime”

I walk on, meeting a couple of some fairy art, can’t really place what art they belong to.

I ask them where the snakes are residing, they laugh in a thrilling way and points to a great lake

It has beautiful blue water .

I wake up to the remembrance of the dream.

I have understanding of this dream, but will gladly receive any comments on it, or if you would like to use it as a discussion thing.

If it arouse any interrest I will later sometime give my own understanding of it too.

Arnfinnius​

this is quite an interesting dream. the first part of it i interpret to mean you are a person who disdains pretense. you do not pretend to be someone other than who you are. you sense where the snakes are yet you find a way around them. the other part of the dream is harder to explain. trolls are supposed to stay out of the sunlight,which according to legend is fatal to them. as to the part where you encounter the fairy couple and ask them the whereabouts of the snake,that could have more than one meaning. very possibly it was an ALL CLEAR-THE DANGER IS PAST since snakes are not aquatic although some species,such as the water moccasin are. generally though snakes do not live in lakes. not desert snakes,anyway. we can discuss this in greater detail. i will keep in touch

this is quite an interesting dream. the first part of it i interpret to mean you are a person who disdains pretense. you do not pretend to be someone other than who you are.

you sense where the snakes are yet you find a way around them. the other part of the dream is harder to explain. trolls are supposed to stay out of the sunlight,which according to legend is fatal to them. as to the part where you encounter the fairy couple and ask them the whereabouts of the snake,that could have more than one meaning. very possibly it was an ALL CLEAR-THE DANGER IS PAST since snakes are not aquatic although some species,such as the water moccasin are. generally though snakes do not live in lakes. not desert snakes,anyway. we can discuss this in greater detail. i will keep in touch
Well it takes more energy to see through pretense , but it reflects our life in the fog accurarely. I do not sense it really I knew it, probably cause it had happened in me , I see the desert deepened, as something which is under the surface expression, and there the feelings are separated and enclosed in very stone hard structures of mind, The city has become a desert, because snakelike structures has made me abondon my feelings. when this is integrated again the city will flourish. The snakes are in the water , my feelings, and I have some fear for being bitten all over by them , when I nter the water, since I will not lose water in my actions and in my mind, I will have to enter. The troll tellls me in fact that he see a troll in me , which he is positive to enlighten through psychodrama , and he surely did, I met him and he was from my point of view a ****ing difficult troll to deal with, but I survived it in some way, but he had his humour , and this has helped me to begin integrating my waters. I do not know if you gets any sense of this , I post it anyway ,

Thank you both for responding, You gave me both an inspiration to think it over again.
Arnfinnius