What's new

The Harem

My last couple months have been wild...so many stories to tell!

How have you been Shooting? Good I hope, schools been good for the wee one for you?
Hows hubby doing?

*gets up and heads to the massage table and lays down under the towel calls the apa attendent over and relaxs*

So few things, sister had a DnC, while I was away taken care of a friends home and animals.
Ex husband has been looking for his own space finally...
SOmeone showed up in my life after I told them why we never worked...
Now we are chatting as friends
Some ****ed up rando asked to sleep with me...
And someone asked to pay for a train ticket to meet them before they head outta the country. (I said no cause intentions matter and I dont see him that way)

Im not even dating or on sites or interested in it lol

Sadly the person I do care about and want the best for, picked someone else i think.
Been a bit ghosted but Im giving the benefit of the doubt that they are just stressed about work and busy.

Night like this make me miss dream moods a lot... id give anything to have thay lively place back again and all the people with it. Y know?

*sighs and enjoys the massage*
I went in vacation to Cancun! But while I was there I managed to very nearly give myself a concussion in a stupid way while there so now I'm recovering from a head injury. At first I couldn't do much on the computer with the eye strain and all. Or deal with a lot of noise, which is no good when you have a 5 year old! But doing better this week.

School is going well for the little guy, his teachers say he's doing great and we are working a lot on learning to read at home. He does say that kindergarten is "too much work" which is pretty funny. My husband's doing well, he had a sleep study done because of snoring so we're waiting to see how that ends up going. I have a little bit of medical stuff going on, nothing serious but trying to get an appointment with a specialist is a unique kind of pain in the ass.

*gets onto the massage table next to yours*

Sounds like a lot is going on with you. I hope your sister is doing well after her DnC. Glad for you that ex is searching for his own place. And pretty crazy all the people who are trying to date you right now! Sorry about the one you're actually interested in not being responsive. That's sucks.

Work is fine, it's slowed down a little bit so it's not as overwhelming as it was in August/September. I've been doing some creative stuff, writing and music, when I have free time lately.

It's been a couple weeks, how are things going now?
 
Top