The horns of a prophet

In a dream on December 19, 2021, I saw a half-naked wretched man sitting on the ground. Horns start growing out of his head and he looks down to see if he still has a penis. I thought the figure was me and I had been transformed into a demon by my “satanic” writings.

However, three days later, while perusing the news feed on my home page, I ran across the Live Science feature “20 of the most bizarre stories from the Bible,” which stated that when Moses returned from Mount Sinai with the Ten Commandments, he may have grown horns because a word used in the original text, “garan,” really was “geren,” the Hebrew word for horn.

Some people in the Middle Ages believed that Moses had grown horns and that "much medieval artwork— as well as earlier and later work—depicts a Moses with horns" . . . the iconography of the ancient Near East "shows the prevalence of horns on gods and goddesses, the association of horns with exceptional beings and special power."

More dreams at:
https://www.robertsurbanek.com/dreams.html

In a dream on December 19, 2021, I saw a half-naked wretched man sitting on the ground. Horns start growing out of his head and he looks down to see if he still has a penis. I thought the figure was me and I had been transformed into a demon by my “satanic” writings.

However, three days later, while perusing the news feed on my home page, I ran across the Live Science feature “20 of the most bizarre stories from the Bible,” which stated that when Moses returned from Mount Sinai with the Ten Commandments, he may have grown horns because a word used in the original text, “garan,” really was “geren,” the Hebrew word for horn.

Some people in the Middle Ages believed that Moses had grown horns and that "much medieval artwork— as well as earlier and later work—depicts a Moses with horns" . . . the iconography of the ancient Near East "shows the prevalence of horns on gods and goddesses, the association of horns with exceptional beings and special power."

More dreams at:
https://www.robertsurbanek.com/dreams.html
Have you ever read the Bible?

I have read several portions, some of which I remember, and several sections of the Bible are constantly referenced in popular culture and at forums in which I participate. Is there some point you wanted to make?
Not trying to make a point.
You mentioned the Live Science feature, so thought i'd ask.
And while i'm at it, are you a Christian?

Not trying to make a point.
You mentioned the Live Science feature, so thought i'd ask.
And while i'm at it, are you a Christian?
You can obtain a fuller understanding of my spiritual beliefs by reading my entire website at robertsurbanek.com. Let me know when you are finished. There will be a test.

James

It reminds me of the The altar of incense in the outer sanctuary, which also had horns (Exodus 37:25). Horns, in a general sense, refers to power at some level. This is shown with horned animals in nature of various kinds. So, if we carry this idea over to the altar of incense, it points to spiritual power involved in religious worship.

Last edited:

dreammastertom

When something really weird happens in a Dream it often is there for you to remember your dream. So the point of the dream is about your penis. Is the a symbol that the horn also represents the Penis and Penis do grow. They do have a head too. Not sure what this means to you.

When something really weird happens in a Dream it often is there for you to remember your dream. So the point of the dream is about your penis. Is the a symbol that the horn also represents the Penis and Penis do grow. They do have a head too. Not sure what this means to you.
If my penis has shrunk while my horns have grown, it may suggest I have sacrificed my libido in the pursuit of spirituality.

You can obtain a fuller understanding of my spiritual beliefs by reading my entire website at robertsurbanek.com. Let me know when you are finished. There will be a test.
You don't have faith, which answers my question about you being a Christian, or not being a Christian.
Is the test still necessary?