The House

There was this house with an attic, ground floor and basement. Two paths from one to the other, a staircase and then a floor door that you lift in the attic. It was night time and difficult to see. A TV was on in the attic.

My best friend was there but he turned against me and let an enemy in the house who was pretending to be a friend, he planned something evil against me. When they left suddenly and went down the stairs from the attic I took the other path that went to the basement from the attic, then I found the stairs out of the basement.

They panicked when they couldn't find me after what evil they planned. I got away, going outside. Strangely I never visited the ground floor and the house was a composite of different houses I lived in when I was young. This was my first dream. Second dream forgotten except the last bit.

Karlla

Have you had doubts about your friend lately?
Maybe he has acted in a weird way? Or he said things that seemed totally normal in the moment but subconsciously freaked you out? Maybe you watch him as people who are considered bad influence close in on him?
The darkness in the house signifies that you're oblivious to certain things that are going on in your environment.

Do you remember what was running on the TV? It may or may not hold an additional message for you.

It is normal for dream places to be comprised of locations that have/had significance in our waking lives.

Karlla said:
Have you had doubts about your friend lately?
Maybe he has acted in a weird way? Or he said things that seemed totally normal in the moment but subconsciously freaked you out? Maybe you watch him as people who are considered bad influence close in on him?
The darkness in the house signifies that you're oblivious to certain things that are going on in your environment.

Do you remember what was running on the TV? It may or may not hold an additional message for you.

It is normal for dream places to be comprised of locations that have/had significance in our waking lives.

This dream wasnt much vivid in my memory, mostly emotion driven as there was a sense of wrongness. It was late night in the dream and very reminiscent of places I actually lived but with differences. I dont believe there is anything significant here, only a scene randomly thrown together by my sleeping brain. Thats what I think.