These Boot were not made for workin'

kidlike101

In the dream I'm very flamboyant. I entered an office where a bunch of women were working talking loudly into my earbud then ending the conversation by placing it into my purse. I turned around to the women and apologized saying how much I hated it when others did that and how they almost looked mad yelling to themselves.

The truth was it was all an act even in the dream. I didn't have my phone with me much less earbuds! I just wanted to blend into the group :lol:

While talking the manager walked in. Literally took my boots off, broke them down and told me exactly why they didn't work for me. The heel was to low, the posture wrong ...etc.

I giggled. truth was these were my most comfortable shoes, I wore them today especially to get work. Also who went to work in platforms?

It was also really cute how the manager was ignoring one thing on the chart. It was saying the posture was making my boobs look even bigger. He avoided that until a kid pointed out then I watched his face turn red as he avoided looking below my neck. :oops: It's was so adorable!

Once the lecture was over I tried to put my boots on but they were broken apart. I needed a cobbler. Instead of looking upset I decided to tease the guy a little and brought out my other boots.

Those I didn't wear. They were super showy, hot pink with leopard print and ZERO heels. I gave him a flirty smile when his eyes bugged out. you could practically see his mind looking at all that was wrong with these. He was adorable.

So, ruined shoes in hand and boots that weren't really me I left the place. Only when they couldn't see me did I let go of the act. I had failed to get a job and now I needed to fix my boots. The ones I had on now weren't made for working... even though they were surprisingly comfy and fit just right with room to grow.

BattleAngel

Someone destroyed something you need to interact in society, like a protective covering. You were left to be exposed to harm. It is dangerous to walk across the parking lot without shoes and even more dangerous to work without shoes on. You were left out in the open public to come to your own rescue. It was as if you were meant to feel like you don't belong. You feel that how you look to others is an important value to have and its a personal value to you and a good part of your character.

kidlike101

BattleAngel said:
Someone destroyed something you need to interact in society, like a protective covering. You were left to be exposed to harm. It is dangerous to walk across the parking lot without shoes and even more dangerous to work without shoes on. You were left out in the open public to come to your own rescue. It was as if you were meant to feel like you don't belong. You feel that how you look to others is an important value to have and its a personal value to you and a good part of your character.

Yep, sounds like me. I've always been the odd duck in the group. Took me 30 years to realize I just had to accept it and whatever.

I'm not sure what the pink boots meant but I didn't want to look upset about my best ones being broken so kept smiling... it makes for a good shield :D

BattleAngel

The pink boots must show how good you are at coming to your own rescue about being left without protection, you are very excellent because the boots were beautiful. The boots would have been better for a different environment, the problem was the environment not the boots. You were almost as though you could say "attacked" because you were made to be defenseless and helpless without shoes in a working environment out in public. You had hidden protections, the pink boots.