this dream begins with walking down a sidewalk with another man about 14 feet away carrying a basin of water. on seeing me he lunged forward. i manage

to duck just in time to avoid boiling hot water in my face. as it was i was scalded on my right arm from the wrist to the elbow. i ran. he ran after me yelling and shouting.a dark gray granite wall ran the whole length of the sidewalk. i saw a gate and dashed in. i could hear him talking "where did he go" i turned around and saw a man with a white beard/ in one hand he held a rod of alder, in the other hand a sword of palladium. alder is a very hard wood.with one difference. instead of becoming soggy when it comes into contact with water it becomes even tougher. in ancient times it was used to build bridges. palladium is a rare metal and one of the most resistant to corrosion. then abruptly the dreamscape changed. i found myself in what seemed to be a scientific facility. there were dials on the wall recording the air currents of the world. also their speed and intensity. there was no sign of anyone around. so i went through a nearby glass door and went outside. the wind was blowing at hurricane intensity. i was swept up and carried to place with a large body of water. this scene was calm enough. i saw a flock of arctic terns flying out to sea. and flock of albatross flying inland. the albatross is one of the fastest birds, and also able to remain in the air for weeks at a time. arctic terns are all over the place. they migrate from the north pole to the south pole. and that,basically is that. if anyone can make sense of this dream i certainly would like to hear their analysis

The man with the basin of water is tired of carrying it and wants you to absorb it instead, you try to avoid it, but it strikes your right arm and gives you a insight of it in your acts. you try to escape, and leaves your path, and pass through to the other side of a wall in your psychology. there is the man with the wisdom and power and means to endure what you just where escaping. The scientific room had the understanding of winds of mental streams, you went on and out of it and was straight out of balance and in the charge of the hurricane and enter cold weather, the albatross has those skills , if you can learn from it. If you want knowledge and balance and peace you must stand relaxed and receive the hot boiling water, means the hot boiling emotions, ex anger and so on without getting angry yourself. This man of wisdom can be you, if you can contain hot feelings while you are calm, meaning you are not identifying with those hot feelings, just there with the same present as when you notes the staff or sword or albatross. I hope you succeed

The man with the basin of water is tired of carrying it and wants you to absorb it instead, you try to avoid it, but it strikes your right arm and gives you a insight of it in your acts. you try to escape, and leaves your path, and pass through to the other side of a wall in your psychology. there is the man with the wisdom and power and means to endure what you just where escaping. The scientific room had the understanding of winds of mental streams, you went on and out of it and was straight out of balance and in the charge of the hurricane and enter cold weather, the albatross has those skills , if you can learn from it. If you want knowledge and balance and peace you must stand relaxed and receive the hot boiling water, means the hot boiling emotions, ex anger and so on without getting angry yourself. This man of wisdom can be you, if you can contain hot feelings while you are calm, meaning you are not identifying with those hot feelings, just there with the same present as when you notes the staff or sword or albatross. I hope you succeed

hello arnfinnius, and thank you for your interesting analysis. as i was putting down this dream somewhat hurriedly, there were two details i left out. the first one is before i turned around i heard a voice behind me DO NOT ANSWER HIM. the voice was very definite almost thunderous. that was why i turned around, the other detail,which may be more important than it might seem was he was wearing a hazelnut colored shirt. now hazelnut trees have a symbolism of which many people are unaware. by the ancient druids it was thought have great magical and mystical powers. there was the legend of the nine hazelnut trees that were said to line the border between the human world and the world of the gods. in addition they contain vitamin E and other proteins and minerals and are very healthy. they are also a symbol entrepreneurship and wisdom. as to your evaluation of the man with hot water and his reasons for throwing it at me it is an interestingly new perspective. i asked one friend about this, and got an explanation very different from yours. you see in the dream i was walking west and he was walking east. strange how in some dreams you are aware of direction. since that was the case he thought i was being from the direction of the setting sun to the direction of the rising sun. in short being driven from the direction of night and darkness to the direction of light and sunshine. that i was unknowingly headed in a direction very wrong for me. of course i ran in the opposite direction to get away from what i thought was a violent and dangerous maniac. with regard to the man of wisdom i feel you are right on target. both alder and palladium represent qualities one needs if you are to accomplish your mission in life. a wood and a metal. both noted for unusual resiliency. regarded as separate elements in some cultures. the scientific room(also the element of air) as you have pinpointed, different currents of mental streams. my feeling as i was there was one of wonder but also one of discovery. there being no sign of anyone around i saw some stairs leading to a glass door which went outside and encountered the terrific winds described. but was transported to a place of calm and peace. your analysis of this has opened new awareness of the message in it, and energies i need to work on. am looking forward to your response

Good morning J. Oak, and thanks to you to. The voice is important, as I understand it sounds in the first situation, and you naturally turns to see . To not answer is to not reply on any level to the situation ascending. Just to keep to your destination no matter what in regard with the one not to be answered. You have such a wonderful memory for details and an alert present. The hazelnut colored shirt, with it's associations leads me to wonder if he is your me regards to earth nature, He seems to have a very nice quality and he might maybe not be able to himself absorb the hot water without detoriation of quality. You have wonderful qualities of intellectual level. So rich in knowledge. You are home in away in these windy circumstances like a albatross, and the scientific center is yours , but empty when you are not there. These things are yours, but the world of our time needs indeed someone who is able to integrate the hot water as well, feeling the anger and the fear without resentment or being angry or fearful. I have not much more to say than that much of mine time is about dealing with feelings in such a way. I really hope my words are of help in your understanding and acting related to your dream. Kind Regards Arnfinnius

Good morning J. Oak, and thanks to you to. The voice is important, as I understand it sounds in the first situation, and you naturally turns to see . To not answer is to not reply on any level to the situation ascending. Just to keep to your destination no matter what in regard with the one not to be answered. You have such a wonderful memory for details and an alert present. The hazelnut colored shirt, with it's associations leads me to wonder if he is your me regards to earth nature, He seems to have a very nice quality and he might maybe not be able to himself absorb the hot water without detoriation of quality. You have wonderful qualities of intellectual level. So rich in knowledge. You are home in away in these windy circumstances like a albatross, and the scientific center is yours , but empty when you are not there. These things are yours, but the world of our time needs indeed someone who is able to integrate the hot water as well, feeling the anger and the fear without resentment or being angry or fearful. I have not much more to say than that much of mine time is about dealing with feelings in such a way. I really hope my words are of help in your understanding and acting related to your dream. Kind Regards Arnfinnius
they are indeed, and for much of my life i realized this was exactly what i have been doing-absorbing the hot water. but this dream, and your analysis brought it to the surface. as for his being a part of my own personality-or,also possibly,a spirit guide-it is not unlikely. i have always had a strong affinity for birds in general, and the albatross with its ability to fly at top speed and fly long distances is one of the most i feel a kinship with. i will be posting another dream soon and would be fascinated to hear your analysis of it, best wishes and until next time j. oak silversword

they are indeed, and for much of my life i realized this was exactly what i have been doing-absorbing the hot water. but this dream, and your analysis brought it to the surface. as for his being a part of my own personality-or,also possibly,a spirit guide-it is not unlikely. i have always had a strong affinity for birds in general, and the albatross with its ability to fly at top speed and fly long distances is one of the most i feel a kinship with. i will be posting another dream soon and would be fascinated to hear your analysis of it, best wishes and until next time j. oak silversword
Just a final note, it striked me that the voice came from the man of wisdom. In case he would pay the price of his advice . Yes I would be happy looking on your other dream, please send me a notification when you have posted it. Best wishes untill next time Arnfinnius