This dream was very detailed! Curious of the meaning .

Ragin12

Hopefully people on this forum can help me with this dream meaning

I was going to work but not to go to work, to just visit. So I pulled up to work and it is in a bad neighborhood in a old house with steps and a porch, I go inside the house and I chat with co workers. I decide to leave

I am walking down the steps there is old man with a walker getting in his vehicle. I realize I forgot my keys, but I do not want to get notice walking back in.

So I walk back of the house. Nice pool nice lounging chairs big deck I remember thinking in the dream people must think we have it good, so I walk through the gate and there is a second gate it’s locked. So I try to break in and a motion detector goes off.

I don’t run I just walk off I find myself walking down the alley way it’s all secluded and there is some kids playing. I see some dirty keys in a water puddle, and realize these are not my keys. So I keep walking

I get lossed find myself in a bad neighborhood with a bunch of people I dream that I say an acquaintance I know I go to him to get directions and it ends up not being him but a mean person and starts chasing me he catches up pokes me with a needle and I wake up.

Ragin12

Where I work is in a rough neighborhood but it’s not a old house it’s just a regular building and definitely doesn’t have the ammenties that this dream had