Time Travel Dream

Tamimi

Hello.

Would you please help me understand this dream?

I dreamt that I time-traveled into the future, specifically into the year 2369; to attend a conference of criminals and ghosts from the past (the past of the future I traveled into).

I didn’t consider myself a criminal or ghost, but I was treated as one.

I was also accompanied by an unknown young girl from the future. However, her presence wasn’t that important.

In the meeting, I saw the American actor Christopher Walken (as a ghost). He was chasing me and the girl with his eyes. We were very scared of him!

The end.

First I will note , the unknown girl from , or maybe more in, the future, is likely your future self at the time, that should be comforting and encouraging for your self at this time.
You will have to use this to raise your courage into seeing your life as it is , and what you are at the time.
It should be helpful to use your impression of what "christopher walken" is for you.

Tamimi

First I will note , the unknown girl from , or maybe more in, the future, is likely your future self at the time, that should be comforting and encouraging for your self at this time.
You will have to use this to raise your courage into seeing your life as it is , and what you are at the time.
It should be helpful to use your impression of what "christopher walken" is for you.
Thank you so much!