Toxic friend from the past entering my dreams

KittyCatMeow95

I was in a toxic friendship that ended a few years ago. At the time, I didn't realize the friendship was toxic and so I was very upset and thought about them a lot for a long time. Now, for quite some time, I've been able to put them behind me and don't think of them much anymore. However, now they've started entering my dreams, but oddly, in a positive manner. They are always smiling, want to be near me and help me, and being nice to me. What does this mean, and is there any way I can stop it?

KittyCatMeow95

Not sure, as I haven't seen them in 2 1/2 years and no longer have contact with them. It's possible, but they were manipulative and I'd rather not allow them back into my life again.

KittyCatMeow95

Not sure, as I haven't seen them in 2 1/2 years and no longer have contact with them. It's possible, but they were manipulative and I'd rather not allow them back into my life again.

Is the person, appearing in your dream regularly, be it weekly, or perhaps less frequently, be it once a month?
have you been dreaming of other things as well?

jeff

I have a dream similar to this too.
I dated a girl 30 years ago and when I used to dream about her in the past it was always a situation where I entered a room where she just left. I could sense that I just misses her.
She died three years ago and now when I dream of her she is there and speaking to me.
She isn't overly friendly, but she is polite.
I think it has something to do with me getting over her and maybe about forgiving her.