Transform your dreams into stunning works of art with this easy and affordable method!

jurajx221

As an art student with a passion for painting people's dreams, I understand the importance of capturing the essence of a person's innermost thoughts and desires on canvas. I also have a strong background in marketing and sales, which has taught me the value of understanding my target audience and tailoring my approach to appeal to their specific needs and interests.

One demographic that I believe would greatly benefit from my dream painting service is individuals between the ages of 40 and 70. This group of people often have a wealth of life experiences and accumulated wisdom that they can draw upon to inform their dreams. They may also have the financial means to invest in a unique and meaningful piece of art that reflects their personal journey.

My dream painting service begins with an initial consultation, during which I listen carefully to the client's description of their dream and ask questions to gain a deeper understanding of its symbolism and meaning. Based on this information, I am able to create a custom painting that accurately captures the essence of the dream.

The starting price for a dream painting is just $5, and the price can scale based on the complexity of the dream. However, no matter the price, each painting is created with the utmost attention to detail and care. Not only will the painting be a work of art, but it will also serve as a reminder of the client's unique experiences, thoughts, and aspirations.

In addition to being a beautiful piece of art, a dream painting can also serve as a powerful tool for self-reflection and personal growth. It can help individuals understand their inner selves better and make sense of the deeper layers of their subconscious minds. It can also serve as a reminder to pursue one's aspirations and goals.

For those individuals between the ages of 40 and 70 who are looking for a unique and meaningful way to commemorate their life experiences and aspirations, I highly recommend investing in a dream painting. Not only will it be a beautiful addition to your home or office, but it will also serve as a powerful tool for self-discovery and personal growth.

I've long reproduced dream imagery (dreams occuring in that half-asleep/half-awake) in PhotoShop. See my DreamForum image as one of many examples. An image serch with the terms 'Experimental Minimalism' will turn-up images with similarities to my styles of work.

It would be intersting to see examples of your art-work.