What's new

Transit Related Dreams Part 11: DMV Area

Last night, I had a dream about during the slow period vacation around DMV area, I was riding on WMATA metrobus route M70 (New Flyer Xcelsior) from Silver Spring Station to Montgomery Mall Transit Center. When i went inside the mall, I spent 40 minutes exploring the mall until i went shopping for clothes, equipment for my laptop, camera etc. During lunch time, I went to food court area at 2 different restaurants to buy metball subs, pink lemonade and cinnamon rolls with ice cream. I packed my leftovers with my fridge bag and I've boarded the route M70 from Montgomery Mall Transit Center back to Sliver Spring Station.

During my filming of the bus ride, I saw a young white American autistic girl who is between 24-25 years old wearing Blue T-shirt with her butterfly wings printed on her back of her t-shirt, black leather pants and white sneakers approached the bus operator who is 40 years old asking him an legitimate question "Would you like to date an autistic girlfriend and take me to the basketball game at Capital One Arena please?" The bus operator felt angry and replied to her "Autistic Girl, get off the bus and go find a good job to do". While I was filming an american autistic girl during the bus stop at Silver Spring Station, she took off her blue t shirt, posed topless in black leather pants showing her breasts out with her perky nipples in public with her butterfly wings on her bareback flying away from Silver Spring Station all the way to the North Pole.

At the end of my dream, I went to the hotel room, reading my bible before i went to bed.

The end
 
Top