What's new

Transit Related Dreams PT 12: Atlanta, GA

Last night, i had a dream where I went to Marietta Transfer Center, the main hub is an integrated transfer center/operations facility in Marietta. When I got there, I was recording majority of Diesel and CNG Gilligs including MCIs coming in and leaving out the operations facility heading to transfer center to start their routes there.

Before I board the bus, I took local Route 10 Connects the Marietta Transfer Center (MTC) to the MARTA Arts Center Station. While I was filming the entire ride myself seated behind the HVAC unit, I recorded the same person who is an american autistic girl who between ages 23-24 from DMV Area in my previous dream was sitting next to me asking "Can you go to the MARTA Arts Center with me on a romantic autism spectrum date please?" I replied to her "Yes" before I kissed on her forehead and she is very loyal, intelligent and smart like me. We were excited before we got off the bus and the operator took us 3 photos of us together kissing each other and the operator give me a new camera and an autistic girl a blue lipstick. I asked her if she wants to spend time with me inside the arts center for 3 hours, she said yeah.

Inside the Arts Center,
 
Continuing where I left off in my dream thread here,

in Midtown Atlanta, you will find one of the largest and most architecturally stunning cultural campuses in the world. The massive 906,000-square-foot facility spans 12.25 acres and seamlessly links three world-class visual and performing arts institutions around a central plaza. We went looking at high valued paintings, mirrors, scriptures of art all around at 3 hours. My autistic girlfriend reacted to me "wow this looks very exciting with my autistic boyfriend".

After that, we took the MARTA Red Line Hitachi Rail Train from MARTA Arts Station to North Springs Station (my autistic girlfriend recorded on her new camera) where we got off the train before we board the route 85 (New Flyer XN40) to Mansell Road Park & Ride for the final long one until we got off the bus at Park & ride station in Alpharetta, GA. I asked my autistic girlfriend "What kind of car do you drive? She replied to me " I drive my 2002 Toyota Echo 2-door coupe Blue car what I restored it myself in the DMV Area". We went to the Cafe for quick lunch and desserts and I said wow, their food tastes good before we got on US Route 19 freeway Northbound Heading to Albany, GA for the final night at my autistic girlfriend's Airbnb rental house (2 storey house with drive in garage door).

For my last part of my dream including 6 hours of strong sexual and nudity scenes during the night at the woods while flying :

When I reached at my autistic girlfriend's Airbnb rental house, she was very happy to see me having a good conversation, long relationship dating, Transit fanning, etc. I let my autistic girlfriend upload many bus and train rides to her rental computer before I bathe first, then my autistic girlfriend bathe and make late night smoothies for us too. After washing the dishes and putting in the dishwasher safe, I get inside the closet, grabbed 12 cameras and asked my autistic girlfriend "Can you pose topless in your black leather pants showing your breasts with your perky nipples out at your autistic boyfriend at your bedroom please?"

She said, "Yes my autistic boyfriend, I will". So she took her Blue T-shirt off, throw it out of the window to get topless in black leather pants showing her breasts out with milk squeezing milk from her perky nipples , butterfly wings on her bareback flying around the house with her white sneakers and I kept my Red T Shirt on, went bottomless by taking my red Jeans off including boxers, showing my buttocks and penis out at my autistic girlfriend kept my black tennis on before we blasting heavy metal music.

For the sexual orientation in bed for first 3 hours, I started sucking up milks from my autistic girlfriend's nipples while she's topless in black leather pants so I get plenty sex energy while my penis getting big rubbing many semen on her black leather pants and kissing her belly until her butterfly wings on her bareback getting ready to fly high in the sky at night. My parachute was strapped on my backpack.She's

And also for my autistic girlfriend's sexual orientation while her butterfly wings on her bareback flying topless in black leather pants with her perky breasts out for the final tease in the sky, she opened her mouth wide open and I inserted my penis getting semen into her mouth and she sucked it until her butterfly wings on her bareback malfunctioned almost to the top of the moon and she died on the moon due to the lack of oxygen.

The end.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lex
Top