Two nice dreams

Drum777

In these dreams

Dream one:

I see a former school lady class mate and she is at my front door, which is opened, she has a positive vibe and with a male.

Dream two:

I am in a sort of store, I think browsing around, I hear some inspirational music and I feel I'm a movie star.

What do these dreams indicate?

The positive anima figure, the classmate, has come to your front door. She is bringing energy and life to your house of Self. She is with a male which is an indication of wholeness and the inner wedding. In face, he could be your shadow twin, and an indication of this merging of anima with the your male self to create wholeness.
This influx of wholeness may have led to the self-esteem in the next dream. You are inspired and feel that you are a movie star, someone special and important and creative. And this is true. I think this is an invitation to, "live larger."

Drum777

The positive anima figure, the classmate, has come to your front door. She is bringing energy and life to your house of Self. She is with a male which is an indication of wholeness and the inner wedding. In face, he could be your shadow twin, and an indication of this merging of anima with the your male self to create wholeness.
This influx of wholeness may have led to the self-esteem in the next dream. You are inspired and feel that you are a movie star, someone special and important and creative. And this is true. I think this is an invitation to, "live larger."
Thank you for your insights.

I have, for some time, been having good dreams of women. Mesmerised, smiling at me. And my face is handsome in dreams and of handsome faces.

Do you believe, that the two dreams in the last post indicate there are good things to come? It's true, some dreams are very indicative.

Last edited:
I think it depends on you. If you embrace a new self esteem and live out of your soul's specialness. This also involves getting in touch with your feminine side.