Tyrannosaurus rex as little me's playing thing

Children playing with tyrannusaurus rex

In a dream some years ago, I was back as the boy I once were, bout 7 years old maybe.

It was a bit up the hillroad above the mainroad to our house, in this little hill road were I playing with two other children, our toy and play of mastery, given us by the adults, was a fullsized tyrannosaurus rex. I stood and realised this was very dangerous, but the other two were totally oblivious of any danger connected with this funny playmate that cooperated with every demand from them.

I stood maybe 4 feet from his face and watched into his eye, his little red eye, and it glowed deep inside of it, and I just knew that he watched me, with evil, and was just awaiting his time.

Would be happy to get some help on this one.

The area was a typical middelclass thing.

So anyone else for dinosaurs ?

Arnfinnius

seeing tyrannosaurus rex-he stood about 45 feet on his hind legs- may mean that you have a conciousness of danger that others do not sense.much the way a seasoned mountain man could sense danger from signs which would never occur to a tenderfoot or a veteran soldier who tells a rookie recruit to hit the dirt right before that enemy machine gun nest he was walking right into opens fire. it shows you have highly developed senses and are unusually alert. the fact that you knew who tyrannosaurus Rex was and the other kids did not is significant

Thanks J. oak, I think you took it straight on the essence of it.

I’ll add my own thoughts about the dream as well.

As you see the adults who gave us these “toy” is absent, even they had to know this was a deadly thing to give us kids, so I see that as it has moved through many ganerations, and they did not survive, they fell sleeping in their mind, so they couldn’t bring “tyrannusaurus” under mastery, so the problem was inherited to cope with from immature situation. I see the other two kids as an example on how modern richness have prevailed. If I had done like they did, I would have ended up

as somebody super rich , not as a nobody as now. Cause I had to carry this monster instead, using my strenght to make sure “tyrannosaurus “ did not overtake my hands and feets and mouth etc..

Through large parts of my life, I was a little grumpy bout it, but I’ve arrived at loving being a nobody, and wish for it to remain.

I promise to carry him until it appears a transformation into something all good, if he should seduce me at some point, My God help me , throw me in your deepest pit if you must , to hinder me in anyway to suffer your loved ones. Amen

Arnfinnius

Thanks J. oak, I think you took it straight on the essence of it.

I’ll add my own thoughts about the dream as well.

As you see the adults who gave us these “toy” is absent, even they had to know this was a deadly thing to give us kids, so I see that as it has moved through many ganerations, and they did not survive, they fell sleeping in their mind, so they couldn’t bring “tyrannusaurus” under mastery, so the problem was inherited to cope with from immature situation. I see the other two kids as an example on how modern richness have prevailed. If I had done like they did, I would have ended up

as somebody super rich , not as a nobody as now. Cause I had to carry this monster instead, using my strenght to make sure “tyrannosaurus “ did not overtake my hands and feets and mouth etc..

Through large parts of my life, I was a little grumpy bout it, but I’ve arrived at loving being a nobody, and wish for it to remain.

I promise to carry him until it appears a transformation into something all good, if he should seduce me at some point, My God help me , throw me in your deepest pit if you must , to hinder me in anyway to suffer your loved ones. Amen

i can see symbolism in this dream.it means you can see beyond the appearance of things into reality.the other children saw only an unusual playmate,but you knew how dangerous T. Rex was.and what a strange gift for adults to give to children. as you say,they could hardly have been unaware of it. so this part may have been a caution to beware of deception. a Trojan horse gift. you were,-to reference the very first dream i submitted-absorbing the hot water.as for carrying him,and preventing him from predatory activities , it seems you and i think along similar lines,to a certain extent. let me tell you about a remark made to me years ago by a friend of mine in a different,yet similar context. i had been describing a psychic experience which was very traumatizing but also very uplifting. he said "J.oak the problem is, you have accepted a responsibility for the world. you are not responsible for prisoners,you are not responsible for suffering,your responsibilty is to your own integrity as a person and your spiritual development". i realized,to some extent,this was true. without knowing it,i had taken on an atlas-like responsibility for the world. and letting go of it was a tremendous release. are you sure you are not doing the same thing? food for thought until next time, J.oak357silversword

Yes I am, and I'll take on some more even I am to weak to carry anything, but I'll take refugee in nothingness.
Tyrannosaurus is a picture of force to me, in me, a certain quality is depicted in this , I can not give it release before it is changed, before my old friend tyrannosaurus has established some wisdom in his ways, or I have been showed a good way to release him.:)
Arnfinnius

i congratulate you on your sense of duty and your perseverance.my own experience which i cited was something entirely different. as a symbol of raw power and ferocity tyrannosaurus rex has no equals

Wisdom is harmonizing under the law of our Father the allmighty. When someone made up of raw power with no equals is released tremendous destruction is over us. You know the two other guys, ignorant, is also me, or in my nature. They are a good reflection of Gemini, which is also understood as the sprout of wisdom. They do their playing, and I have to restrict them too, untill eveything is clear and understood, Remember I was adult when I dreamt this, but in the dream a child, shows me that I am like a child in these matters, and anyway have to do my best.
In our collective minds dinosaurs have appeared to our mind to deal with after 2 world war. As I understand tyranosaurus rex , God gave him one of the roles in ending an era, to make space for a new.