Very weird dream

Drum777

Dream one:

I am being picked up by a car for work, at the back seat, mysteriously there is a 80 year old gentleman, I don't see him, I just feel him and I am scared. The mucky feeling, having felt him. I'm in my early 30s, in this dream I maybe 40.

It's like one of those dreams where a demon comes in and you are powerless.

This is the vibe im on about.

Dream two:

I have other dreams of famous actor best known for his janes bond role Sir Roger Moore smiling at me in a friendly way, being nice.

What can these dreams mean

Last edited:
In these dreams, contrasting figures symbolize your evolving perceptions of guidance and influence as you journey through life.

The unseen elderly gentleman in the first dream points to your subconscious grappling with the concept of aging and the wisdom it brings, albeit with a sense of apprehension or unease. This represents your internal concerns about the future and the unknowns of maturing.

However, the second dream introduces a reassuring element with Sir Roger Moore, embodying charm, sophistication, and a benevolent guide. His friendly demeanor suggests that despite your fears and uncertainties, there is a positive force in your life, ready to lead you with kindness and grace.

This shift indicates a transition from fear to acceptance, emphasizing that with age comes wisdom and the potential for joy and fulfillment.

These dreams encourage embracing the journey ahead with its challenges and rewards.

Drum777

In these dreams, contrasting figures symbolize your evolving perceptions of guidance and influence as you journey through life.

The unseen elderly gentleman in the first dream points to your subconscious grappling with the concept of aging and the wisdom it brings, albeit with a sense of apprehension or unease. This represents your internal concerns about the future and the unknowns of maturing.

However, the second dream introduces a reassuring element with Sir Roger Moore, embodying charm, sophistication, and a benevolent guide. His friendly demeanor suggests that despite your fears and uncertainties, there is a positive force in your life, ready to lead you with kindness and grace.

This shift indicates a transition from fear to acceptance, emphasizing that with age comes wisdom and the potential for joy and fulfillment.

These dreams encourage embracing the journey ahead with its challenges and rewards.
Thank you for your insights.

I'll ask you again, I have many nice dreams of women for a long time.

What do you believe the things it may indicate?

How do you feel about the relationships and connections in your life, both with others and with yourself, and what emotions or qualities do the women in your dreams evoke in you?

Drum777

How do you feel about the relationships and connections in your life, both with others and with yourself, and what emotions or qualities do the women in your dreams evoke in you?
Somewhat mixed, I have nice friends.

They elicit positive emotions, positive is all I can say.

Your dreams may primarily reflect a sense of emotional fulfillment and the positive aspects of your relationships. The women in your dreams could symbolize the joy, comfort, and support you experience in your waking life, particularly from your friendships.

These dreams may serve as a reminder of the value and positive impact these relationships have on you, encouraging you to cherish and maintain these connections.

Additionally, the dreams might be highlighting your own inner harmony and the balance you've achieved in understanding and integrating the nurturing, empathetic, and supportive qualities within yourself, which resonate with the positive interactions you have with others.

Drum777

Your dreams may primarily reflect a sense of emotional fulfillment and the positive aspects of your relationships. The women in your dreams could symbolize the joy, comfort, and support you experience in your waking life, particularly from your friendships.

These dreams may serve as a reminder of the value and positive impact these relationships have on you, encouraging you to cherish and maintain these connections.

Additionally, the dreams might be highlighting your own inner harmony and the balance you've achieved in understanding and integrating the nurturing, empathetic, and supportive qualities within yourself, which resonate with the positive interactions you have with others.
Could I ask you another quick question please

You've replied to my other dream regarding the bullying, abuse from the relative and the dream could help me to heal.

With the relative recording me with a device dreams, there are a variety of online interpretations(under hand, sly, sneaky trick, watching, recording something on social media etc)

What is your interpretation of if someone is recording you with a device? Maybe the subconscious is trying to warn me.

Dreams about being recorded can have a variety of interpretations, often reflective of personal feelings and situations in your waking life. If you're dreaming about a relative recording you, it might symbolize several different things depending on the context of the dream and your real-life experiences. Here are a few perspectives to consider:
  • Invasion of Privacy
  • Lack of Control
  • Communication and Misinterpretation
  • Warning or Awareness
  • Reflection and Self-Perception
For a more accurate interpretation, consider the emotions you felt during the dream and your current life circumstances.

Drum777

Dreams about being recorded can have a variety of interpretations, often reflective of personal feelings and situations in your waking life. If you're dreaming about a relative recording you, it might symbolize several different things depending on the context of the dream and your real-life experiences. Here are a few perspectives to consider:
  • Invasion of Privacy
  • Lack of Control
  • Communication and Misinterpretation
  • Warning or Awareness
  • Reflection and Self-Perception
For a more accurate interpretation, consider the emotions you felt during the dream and your current life circumstances.
Thank you for these insights.