Vintage woman

NaLu

Ever since I was a child I've had this terrifying old woman haunt my nightmares. Shes an elderly white woman wearing a black Victorian styled dress, hair in a tight bun and pitch black eyes. She appears when I'm lucid dreaming but I can never talk to her because I feel my heart start to hurt really bad.
I would really like some pointers on how to end this.

James

You might try thinking about your relationship to your mother(s), beginning with your earliest memories. This is not saying your dream has anything to do with your mother, but there are associations that might come up. When they do, their energy to affect you will tend to dissipate over time. That's because of blocked assocaitions of one type or another that build up over time and seek release.

Nowadays, a lot of us are learning we are not open to the truth about most things - its too painful. At the same time, its just as hard to be stuck in a rut, unless we are willing to undergo the painful hard truths about things. But it does not have to be all at once, give yourself as much breathing room as you need- weeks, months or years. With the passing of time, you will heal.

Good luck to you.

Last edited:

NaLu

You might try thinking about your relationship to your mother(s), beginning with your earliest memories. This is not saying your dream has anything to do with your mother, but there are associations that might come up. When they do, their energy to affect you will tend to dissipate over time. That's because of blocked assocaitions of one type or another that build up over time and seek release.

Nowadays, a lot of us are learning we are not open to the truth about most things - its too painful. At the same time, its just as hard to be stuck in a rut, unless we are willing to undergo the painful hard truths about things. But it does not have to be all at once, give yourself as much breathing room as you need- weeks, months or years. With the passing of time, you will heal.

Good luck to you.
Thanks for responding I'll give it a try