Violent dream about some magic

Vallarine

At first I was in some other dream where I was chatting with a girl and a boy whom I have never seen in real life about how this particular dream should continue almost as if we were directing the dream. I am interrupted my cousin tapping on my shoulder.
My cousin asked my if I know the story of the three brothers. I have seen this story in some other dream. I told her I know but I don’t remember the whole story. It was something about Three brothers chopped peoples head of with a big hand saw and used to say that it was a mistake.
But my cousin wanted to read the whole story. So I told her the way she can read it is by sprinkling this specific powder in the water and the words will float above. She did this but in the basin. As it was a small place she could not read the whole text. She asked me for help. I told her to put it in the bathtub. Before she could do so. She got interrupted by her mother. Her mother was telling us how accidents our happening around our neighbourhood. When I heard this it clicked me that it was happening because of that power and we should have never activated it.

I can’t remember a big part of the dream which includes me having a butler who knows magic. And we are trying to scheme something to solve the situation.

In another scene a small girl in blue dress is slicing people’s faces with a knife on the streets which is an effect of the power. A teenage couple is trying to escape from her attack.
Another girl is killing anyone who comes near her teacher whom she likes. To stop this the teacher calls her to the rooftop as a bait and then she is caught by the (can’t say police, they weren’t police, let’s say their job was to protect people who are being attacked under the effect of the magic) these people. A man and two women. Suddenly the girl puts knife under the neck of one women and threatens others. The women whose neck is on the knife tells the others to run away and don’t think about saving her. It was apparent that the two other people were rookies and the one under the knife was their senior. They are conflicted whether to leave or not. That’s when somebody appears behind the 'girl with the knife' and saves the women. The women recognised the person who saved her. It was her senior. He tells her that she hasn’t changed a bit and should not put her life at risk this often.

i have considered this dream of yours carefully and finally have some theories about it. it is clearly a warning against careless misuse of supernatural forces. anyone who has had anything to do with magic could tell you about the consequences of tampering with it without adequate knowledge. the butler who knows magic is possibly a subconscious message about the need for guidance and knowledge. with regard to the girl in the blue dress that is about imbalance and extreme possessiveness. in order to use magic properly one needs not only balance but focus. she very obviously has neither. i do not know if you have actually have had anything to do with magic or not. this dream may be an admonition about what may come your way.many people have dealings with magical forces but do not recognize them for what they are because often it is very well hidden. when that happens it is usually magic of the less benevolent variety-that is,black magic- whose practitioners operate under various sundry disguises. if you care to study this further there are several books i can recommend. i have told of possible meanings in your dream. this one is not quite so clear as the other one but may contain warnings of what you may encounter. if you have any further questions i will answer them to the best of my ability. one further caution: forces of malicious magic can cause bad or unfortunate things to happen without you knowing of their source. i would advise to look at any thing which may have happened to you which seems to have no explanation.

Vallarine

i have considered this dream of yours carefully and finally have some theories about it. it is clearly a warning against careless misuse of supernatural forces. anyone who has had anything to do with magic could tell you about the consequences of tampering with it without adequate knowledge. the butler who knows magic is possibly a subconscious message about the need for guidance and knowledge. with regard to the girl in the blue dress that is about imbalance and extreme possessiveness. in order to use magic properly one needs not only balance but focus. she very obviously has neither. i do not know if you have actually have had anything to do with magic or not. this dream may be an admonition about what may come your way.many people have dealings with magical forces but do not recognize them for what they are because often it is very well hidden. when that happens it is usually magic of the less benevolent variety-that is,black magic- whose practitioners operate under various sundry disguises. if you care to study this further there are several books i can recommend. i have told of possible meanings in your dream. this one is not quite so clear as the other one but may contain warnings of what you may encounter. if you have any further questions i will answer them to the best of my ability. one further caution: forces of malicious magic can cause bad or unfortunate things to happen without you knowing of their source. i would advise to look at any thing which may have happened to you which seems to have no explanation.

I read your reply and went to bed and had a similar dream with resonate with your reply. The dream was:
I was in a abandoned institute (in reality it was my house because usually sets of my dreams are the places I know). In the dream I had a vision that two students have done an experiment and it had gone wrong. The result of this was a spirit has been released. I ran to a room(which is my bedroom in real life) to protect myself and covered myself with blanket and closed my eyes. I felt like the spirit can enter my room anytime. Then the scene cuts to me walking up to drink a glass of water. As I am drinking water, I see a spirit floating outside the window (actually there wasn't supposed to a window there, cause in reality window is the opposite side from where I am standing in the dream but I guess I interchange some parts of my house in the dream. Plus water should also not be there on this side, it should be in the opposite corner of the place.) This spirit is the typical white dressed with long hair like we see in the horror movies. I screamed when I saw her. I have had paranormal dreams before and until now I had not seen a spirit in a form. There were just energies floating around without any shape or form in my dreams.

For context: A women had burnt herself alive on the land on which my house is built(or so I have heard). But I have never experienced something abnormal in my house.

JungianDreamer

The dream starts with you being in a dream within a dream, where you are conversing with unfamiliar individuals about how the dream should proceed. This could symbolize a sense of control or influence over your own life and experiences, as if you are directing the course of events. However, this sense of control is interrupted by your cousin tapping on your shoulder, shifting your attention to another narrative.

[Warning for this section]
While parapraxes, such as slips of the tongue(Keyboard), can provide insight into the unconscious mind, it is essential to exercise caution when interpreting their meaning. Parapraxes may have multiple possible explanations and could be influenced by various factors, including fatigue, distraction, or simple errors.
The psychological relationship with your cousin is of great significance, as seen in examples of Freudian parapraxis in your dream. The slips involving your cousin tapping on your shoulder and asking about the story of the three brothers suggest a blurring of boundaries or a merging of identities between you and your cousin.
Slip: "I am interrupted ____ my cousin tapping on my shoulder."
Slip: "My cousin asked my if I know the story of the three brothers."
They indicate a potential sense of possessiveness or over-identification with your cousin, as well as a need for validation or approval from them. These slips may reflect a deeper psychological dynamic, where your own sense of self is intertwined with your cousin's presence or actions.

The dream also highlights a sense of guilt or unintended harm caused by past actions or decisions. The story of the three brothers, who chopped people's heads off and claimed it was a mistake, reflects your grappling with the consequences of your past choices or behaviors. This guilt or remorse may be surfacing in the dream as a way for you to confront and process these feelings.

The difficulty in fully grasping or comprehending certain aspects of experiences or emotions, as symbolized by the limited space in the basin and the interrupted attempt to read the whole story, suggests a potential struggle with understanding oneself or certain aspects of your life. The discussion of accidents happening in the neighborhood upon activating the power reinforces the idea that delving into the subconscious or exploring certain areas of the self can have unintended negative consequences. This could indicate a fear or hesitation to fully explore or confront certain aspects of your inner world.

The presence of the butler with magical abilities and your attempts to scheme a solution point to a desire for unconventional or extraordinary means to overcome the challenges posed by the activated power. This reflects a longing for a transformative solution or an escape from conventional approaches to problem-solving.

The threatening presence of the small girl in the blue dress slicing people's faces and the teenage couple's attempts to escape her attack symbolize a sense of vulnerability or fear in your waking life. This could represent an external threat or an internal struggle that emerges as a result of the activated power. The girl killing anyone who comes near her teacher, whom she likes, signifies a possessive or protective nature and may parallel your own feelings of attachment or the need to safeguard something or someone important.

The strategic approach of luring the girl to the rooftop as bait to apprehend her suggests a willingness to take risks or make sacrifices to address the challenges arising from the activated power. It highlights your determination to confront and resolve the situation.

The intervention of the senior person, who saves the woman with the knife under her neck, represents assistance or guidance from someone with more experience or wisdom. This figure recognizes the woman and advises her not to put herself at unnecessary risk. It emphasizes the importance of seeking support or advice from trusted individuals when facing difficult or potentially harmful situations. Your dream reflects a struggle with unintended consequences, a search for understanding, and a desire to find solutions in the face of danger or threats. Reflecting on these symbols and their personal significance may provide further insight into your emotions, desires, and fears in your waking life.

@J.oak357silversword
I agree that the dream serves as a warning against the careless misuse of supernatural forces. I also find it fasinating that this has become a common theme in many of the dreams I analyze including your own. It highlights the potential consequences of tampering with powers or exploring aspects of the self without adequate knowledge or understanding. The presence of the butler who knows magic can indeed be interpreted as a subconscious message about the need for guidance and knowledge in navigating such forces.
Virgil in Dante Alighieri's "Inferno"
Chiron in Greek mythology: Chiron, a wise centaur, acts as a mentor and guide to numerous Greek heroes
Gandalf in J.R.R. Tolkien's "The Lord of the Rings": Gandalf, a wise and powerful wizard, serves as a guide and mentor
Athena in Homer's "The Odyssey": Athena, the Greek goddess of wisdom, assists Odysseus throughout his epic journey.
Jiminy Cricket in Disney's "Pinocchio"

I also agree with the interpretation of the girl in the blue dress representing imbalance and extreme possessiveness. Her actions in the dream reflect a lack of balance and focus, which can be detrimental when dealing with magical or supernatural forces.

However, I disagree with the assumption that this dream specifically relates to the dreamer's involvement with magic. While the dream does contain elements that could be interpreted as symbolic representations of magical forces, it's important to consider that dreams are highly individual and can draw from various personal experiences, thoughts, and emotions.

Additionally, the mention of black magic and practitioners operating under disguises seems speculative and unsupported by the content of the dream. It's crucial to approach dream analysis with a focus on personal symbolism and context rather than making assumptions about external influences.

Regarding the caution about malicious magic causing unexplained events, it is essential to maintain a balanced perspective and consider alternative explanations for such occurrences. While dreams can provide insights and symbolism, it is important to differentiate between the dream realm and real-life experiences.

The dream starts with you being in a dream within a dream, where you are conversing with unfamiliar individuals about how the dream should proceed. This could symbolize a sense of control or influence over your own life and experiences, as if you are directing the course of events. However, this sense of control is interrupted by your cousin tapping on your shoulder, shifting your attention to another narrative.

While parapraxes, such as slips of the tongue(Keyboard), can provide insight into the unconscious mind, it is essential to exercise caution when interpreting their meaning. Parapraxes may have multiple possible explanations and could be influenced by various factors, including fatigue, distraction, or simple errors.

The psychological relationship with your cousin is of great significance, as seen in examples of Freudian parapraxis in your dream. The slips involving your cousin tapping on your shoulder and asking about the story of the three brothers suggest a blurring of boundaries or a merging of identities between you and your cousin.
They indicate a potential sense of possessiveness or over-identification with your cousin, as well as a need for validation or approval from them. These slips may reflect a deeper psychological dynamic, where your own sense of self is intertwined with your cousin's presence or actions.

The dream also highlights a sense of guilt or unintended harm caused by past actions or decisions. The story of the three brothers, who chopped people's heads off and claimed it was a mistake, reflects your grappling with the consequences of your past choices or behaviors. This guilt or remorse may be surfacing in the dream as a way for you to confront and process these feelings.

The difficulty in fully grasping or comprehending certain aspects of experiences or emotions, as symbolized by the limited space in the basin and the interrupted attempt to read the whole story, suggests a potential struggle with understanding oneself or certain aspects of your life. The discussion of accidents happening in the neighborhood upon activating the power reinforces the idea that delving into the subconscious or exploring certain areas of the self can have unintended negative consequences. This could indicate a fear or hesitation to fully explore or confront certain aspects of your inner world.

The presence of the butler with magical abilities and your attempts to scheme a solution point to a desire for unconventional or extraordinary means to overcome the challenges posed by the activated power. This reflects a longing for a transformative solution or an escape from conventional approaches to problem-solving.

The threatening presence of the small girl in the blue dress slicing people's faces and the teenage couple's attempts to escape her attack symbolize a sense of vulnerability or fear in your waking life. This could represent an external threat or an internal struggle that emerges as a result of the activated power. The girl killing anyone who comes near her teacher, whom she likes, signifies a possessive or protective nature and may parallel your own feelings of attachment or the need to safeguard something or someone important.

The strategic approach of luring the girl to the rooftop as bait to apprehend her suggests a willingness to take risks or make sacrifices to address the challenges arising from the activated power. It highlights your determination to confront and resolve the situation.

The intervention of the senior person, who saves the woman with the knife under her neck, represents assistance or guidance from someone with more experience or wisdom. This figure recognizes the woman and advises her not to put herself at unnecessary risk. It emphasizes the importance of seeking support or advice from trusted individuals when facing difficult or potentially harmful situations. Your dream reflects a struggle with unintended consequences, a search for understanding, and a desire to find solutions in the face of danger or threats. Reflecting on these symbols and their personal significance may provide further insight into your emotions, desires, and fears in your waking life.

@J.oak357silversword
I agree that the dream serves as a warning against the careless misuse of supernatural forces. I also find it fasinating that this has become a common theme in many of the dreams I analyze including your own. It highlights the potential consequences of tampering with powers or exploring aspects of the self without adequate knowledge or understanding. The presence of the butler who knows magic can indeed be interpreted as a subconscious message about the need for guidance and knowledge in navigating such forces.
Chiron in Greek mythology: Chiron, a wise centaur, acts as a mentor and guide to numerous Greek heroes
Gandalf in J.R.R. Tolkien's "The Lord of the Rings": Gandalf, a wise and powerful wizard, serves as a guide and mentor
Athena in Homer's "The Odyssey": Athena, the Greek goddess of wisdom, assists Odysseus throughout his epic journey.

I also agree with the interpretation of the girl in the blue dress representing imbalance and extreme possessiveness. Her actions in the dream reflect a lack of balance and focus, which can be detrimental when dealing with magical or supernatural forces.

However, I disagree with the assumption that this dream specifically relates to the dreamer's involvement with magic. While the dream does contain elements that could be interpreted as symbolic representations of magical forces, it's important to consider that dreams are highly individual and can draw from various personal experiences, thoughts, and emotions.

Additionally, the mention of black magic and practitioners operating under disguises seems speculative and unsupported by the content of the dream. It's crucial to approach dream analysis with a focus on personal symbolism and context rather than making assumptions about external influences.

Regarding the caution about malicious magic causing unexplained events, it is essential to maintain a balanced perspective and consider alternative explanations for such occurrences. While dreams can provide insights and symbolism, it is important to differentiate between the dream realm and real-life experiences.

i realize dreams are very individual and are drawn from personal experiences and feelings. this was advanced as a theory, and a suggestion,not as an assumption. a caution that this dream may be a warning. because as you say, having no personal acquaintance with the dreamer i can hardly assume anything. some of the features of the dream aroused my suspicion and it occurred to me this might be a clairvoyant alert that hostile magic may be active. as you point out it is speculative, but often such forces operate on a very subtle level not easily discernible to anyone unfamilar with it. so this was put forward as an encouragement to this dreamer to examine the facts and look at what does not add up. i have some knowledge of this both from study and personal observation sincerely, J.oak357silversword

I read your reply and went to bed and had a similar dream with resonate with your reply. The dream was:
I was in a abandoned institute (in reality it was my house because usually sets of my dreams are the places I know). In the dream I had a vision that two students have done an experiment and it had gone wrong. The result of this was a spirit has been released. I ran to a room(which is my bedroom in real life) to protect myself and covered myself with blanket and closed my eyes. I felt like the spirit can enter my room anytime. Then the scene cuts to me walking up to drink a glass of water. As I am drinking water, I see a spirit floating outside the window (actually there wasn't supposed to a window there, cause in reality window is the opposite side from where I am standing in the dream but I guess I interchange some parts of my house in the dream. Plus water should also not be there on this side, it should be in the opposite corner of the place.) This spirit is the typical white dressed with long hair like we see in the horror movies. I screamed when I saw her. I have had paranormal dreams before and until now I had not seen a spirit in a form. There were just energies floating around without any shape or form in my dreams.

For context: A women had burnt herself alive on the land on which my house is built(or so I have heard). But I have never experienced something abnormal in my house.

this is very interesting. may i ask if you have found anything of the history of the place where you live? i do have some experience of the paranormal and know that acts such as that leave behind a residue in the ether.this may be her disturbed spirit trying to contact someone frantically,possibly a cry for help. of course it is too early to be sure but tht part of your dream and this knowledge is suggestive

Last edited:

Vallarine

@J.oak357silversword

It was really interesting to read this interpretation. Especially the mention of my realation with the cousin was spot on. I am someone who likes to be in control and right. I know this is not always possible and my cousin always trying to remind me this. And yeah I am possessive of my things especially when she wants to borrow anything from me.