Watching nightmares and waking up

Mitsi

Hello. My name is Dimitra and I'm 17 years old. I would like to talk to you about a really scary experience I have been living for several years. Sometimes when I go to sleep, I watch nightmares and I realize it. When I do, I make myself sleep by saying "Wake up, wake up" repeatedly until I actually do. After closing my eyes again, this is happening again. I realize I'm having a nightmare and I try to make myself wake up. I do wake up and afterwards when I close my eyes again, I have the exact same experience. This is mentally draining for me and in my country it's night and I'm afraid to go to sleep. I'm afraid because I think this will happen again.
I would love to have someone explain to me what this is about and why does it keep happening. Thank you for your time!

Diamondec

Hi I used to have really bad nightmares myself when I was your age. I could actually smell, taste, and feel in my dreams and they would be absolutely horrible sometimes. As for how I dealt with them I would daydream during the day about these dreams and how I had the ability to fly away or fight like some sort of hero and would escape. After about a week the amount of nightmares decreased and I actually was able to use the abilities I imagined having. I actually fly in my dreams on almost regular occurrence now.

Hello. My name is Dimitra and I'm 17 years old. I would like to talk to you about a really scary experience I have been living for several years. Sometimes when I go to sleep, I watch nightmares and I realize it. When I do, I make myself sleep by saying "Wake up, wake up" repeatedly until I actually do. After closing my eyes again, this is happening again. I realize I'm having a nightmare and I try to make myself wake up. I do wake up and afterwards when I close my eyes again, I have the exact same experience. This is mentally draining for me and in my country it's night and I'm afraid to go to sleep. I'm afraid because I think this will happen again.
I would love to have someone explain to me what this is about and why does it keep happening. Thank you for your time!
You have double awareness knowing your nightmare is a dream , thats very good, now you should stay in your dream and face your fear keeping up this double awareness. The nightmare can not hurt you, so it can give you the right understanding of some importent place in your life, so you can influence it and turn horrors to good things. have faith you have the strenght nescesary. good luck

You have double awareness knowing your nightmare is a dream , thats very good, now you should stay in your dream and face your fear keeping up this double awareness. The nightmare can not hurt you, so it can give you the right understanding of some importent place in your life, so you can influence it and turn horrors to good things. have faith you have the strenght nescesary. good luck