Water dream meaning

steffipouh0609

I had a dream that there was this big cloud coming towards me following what it looks like a tsunami. I went inside the house and the water is starting to come up and I was about to drown, but my dad who is dead was holding me up so I won’t drown and told me a
That I will be ok I will be ok. I’ve been dreaming a lot of vivid dream. What’s that mean?

steffipouh0609

I did have a good relationship with my dad when I was young. I do know he has favoritism with my other sibling but I was ok with that. I move the US when I was 18 and dad fell ill. He passed away 2 years after I moved to the US and I never got to go back home on his funeral not until 6 years later.

Karlla

Water represents emotions. They're welling up pretty quickly, even to the point were you feel like you're about to be submerged soon. They may very likely be related to your dad. But I suppose deep down you always regarded your dad as a supportive figure in your life. Even though he favoured other siblings, you knew he cared about you and would be there for you in times of need.

We all need to address our emotions, make sense of them, acknowledge them, work through them. If we try to ignore or suppress them, they will hit us hard. Take care of yourself.