Werewolf dream.

Kai20

Hi peoples,

I had a dream last night about people I don't know in places I've never been, it started as I remember in a house with a person, as I fell asleep in my dream I awoke to the kitchen been ripped apart by some sort of animal and the person I was staying there with had been attacked also, we spoke about what it could have actually been ( I don't remember the exact conversation).

As we were searching we had ended up at an abandoned set of warehouses, 2 men come out of the buildings and said "we've been looking for you" the person I was with was in a defensive stance, the 2 men started turning into wolves and the person I was with also started turning, I didn't know how to in my dream.. So I focused and started turning myself, the 2 people in the warehouses were like a gray colour wolf, the person I was with was a tan colour and I was jet black, we fought and after the fight a person whom had been watching approached me and said I was part of a rare family with a long bloodline, he showed me a mark on him and in my dream I knew I could trust them, we went to the place he was staying and there were a couple others like us, they were glad to meet me and said they had been looking for me for a long time, the last bit of dream I remember was in a huge camper van on the road to somewhere.

I have no clue what this means and why it was so lucid, it was like I was actually there, does anyone know what this means?

dreammerchant

In your dream, the transformation into a werewolf and the discovery of a rare family with a long lineage suggest a metaphorical awakening to your inner strength and unique abilities that you might not have been fully aware of.
  • The destructive chaos in the kitchen could symbolize a necessary upheaval or change in your life, clearing the way for this new understanding of yourself.
  • Joining others like you indicates finding your place or community where you truly belong.
This dream reflects a powerful and positive transformation in your life, where you embrace your uniqueness and find solidarity and purpose with like-minded individuals.