What can my spiritual dreams mean?

Irulan

Hello, everybody :)

I would love you to take a look at some of my lucid/semi-lucid dreams that I have for some time – they are spiritual dreams, as I call them because they don’t deserve to be known by any other name. I would love you to tell me if they could mean anything. I like to enter various online contests and it happened to me that I won – twice – free Tarot/Angel cards readings; the Tarot ladies told me I have some mediumship abilities. Do you think it could be so, too? So here you have the descriptions of some of my dreams.

1. I had a very realistic dream, in which I - but, I don't know why, in a male body - saw the whole circle of my previous incarnations, both human and other ones, as well as I saw/felt what those other humans/other entities' feelings concerning me were, when I interacted with them. At the end I was given a choice - like in The Matrix - I was going to take either a blue pill or a red one - depending on which one I was going to take, I was going either to start reincarnating again in many different bodies - but forgetting about the concept of all the things spiritual - or to stop reincarnating. Quite like in that story by Stephen King from his "Bazaar of Bad Dreams", entitled "Afterlife" in which a dead man is born again in the same body but he forgets about everything.

2. I had once a semi-lucid dream, in which I met my spiritual guide and we talked about reincarnation and I asked him how many incarnations I had and he told me that I had 18 ones so far and besides, I don't have a normal human soul but one of an astral striga (some sort of astral demon) in me and that’s why I tend to be bitchy. I checked later on the net what an astral striga is - according to the Internet descriptions of those, an astral body of such an entity incarnated in a human form, has horns. According to what I found on this on the net, „the term "striga" refers to beings whose homeland is the astral world. A clairvoyant sees astral horns in them (hence the name "striga"). Horns can be small or large, straight or curled. Their important feature is that for those individuals that are determined to do evil things, their horns are especially large. Those with small horns are sometimes even friendly and creative, although not devoid of strong mechanisms of destruction. Probably it was the striga that became the prototype of the idea of devils, etc.” The end of the quote from the Polish site.

3. I had a very realistic lucid dream, in which I met my deceased grandmother, my favorite lecturer from college who unexpectedly passed away just one month before my graduation, my spiritual guide and many, many other benevolent spirits who gave me many useful hints concerning what I should do in my life - like one of them told me, for example, that "I should love myself unconditionally". Before falling asleep, I asked the Higher Power to give me an LD with some spiritual message for me - and it indeed happened.

4. After my grandma passed away, I had a series of extremely realistic dreams, in which she shared with me many details of her life after death. Like for example, she told me that she met in heaven one guy whom she knew during her life in flesh and she was surprised to see him there because he was not a good person. I later asked my distant relatives about this man, named Jan G*** and I was told such a person indeed existed and wasn't the nicest person on Earth, to put it in a nice way. My grandma informed me also that someone in my aunt Ela's family was going to die soon - and indeed, her husband died almost exactly a year later (his funeral was held exactly on the day of the first anniversary of gran's death). I asked her about many things, like the date of my own future death - and was told she was not allowed to know this - and if God really exists - the reply to this last question of mine was: "yes and when I passed away, His question to me was how I got there, to which I answered:" out of my own stupidity". Indeed, my grandmother's death was caused by her neglecting her own health - she ignored her developing skin cancer. In one of said dreams, she also told me once that "death is like a dream or closing your eyes" because when you are asleep, dreaming or when you generally close your eyes, you find yourself to be in a different world - the one of the dream or in the world behind the veil of your closed lids. And the same it is with dying - when you are already dead, you are in a different world than this one in which you lived, when still alive.

5. I dreamt that the Higher Power was talking to me about some important spiritual truths, like reincarnation, karma etc. It was a very realistic dream. A couple of day later, i had also a dream about Erik Medhus who helped me. I don't remember exactly what he told me - I seriously have to start to write down my dreams in a special dream diary - but what I do remember is that he taught me then how to use my spiritual powers, how to navigate in the spiritual world - how to move, using my spirit body etc. I believe I dreamed then that I died and then he helped me. It was several times when I had dreams with Erik Medhus in. I asked him to appear in my dreams and he indeed does, from time to time; those are always very realistic dreams.

6. Another spiritual dream. More precisely, I had asked The Higher Power for a lucid dream and some sort of spiritual message delivered to me in it, as well as I asked Erik Medhus for appearing in my dream again before falling asleep the previous evening. And voila! - I did get such a dream indeed; a superhiperultrarealistic dream that seemed as real as the reality itself seems to be, one which I could control (though I still have many problems with controlling my LD's).

In this dream I met, among others:

a. My deceased grandparents.
b. Bronisław Geremek - a Polish politician who is also deceased and who asked me as if I was some sort of fortune teller what was going to happen to him in the future; I educated him on the fact that he was already dead, after all - but he told me he was already aware of it
c. Katarzyna Waśniewska - a famous baby killer from my country (she murdered her baby daughter Magda in cold blood and later pretended someone kidnapped her) - her astral body was turning black with alarming speed, like it was putrifying or something but I sent her the energy of unconditional love to heal her in this way - and at the end as her astral body was already healthy again, she stated:"I'm healed". (P. S. K. Waśniewska is alive, she's not dead).
d. Erik Medhus in all his glory - he was very happy and cheerful and he told me, to quote him, that "I'm a wonderful person" and later started to explain to me what activities he engaged in in his afterlife (like working with animals - chimps).
e. God Himself - who started to explain to me in turn that: a) His omnipotence couldn't interfere in humans' free will and b) our thoughtforms, our metal worlds we create, after some time all join the mental world of pure spirit we enter when we die.

7. I had a dream, in which Erik Medhus delivered some idea for a short story I could write, to me (though I don't remember the details of the very dream about him - I remember only the details of the idea for a story he gave me). I woke up early then - very early - to record that idea she gave me.

8. I had a dream about a spiritual healer, a young man, who visited us and who answered my questions without me just asking him using my voice, because he could read minds, including mine. He told me about the nature of the non physical reality, for example he claimed that people who kill others have the spirits of their victims always around them, accompanying them, and that those who already finish their circle of incarnation and enter Heaven forever, all become the very part of The Source Itself, losing their individuality.

Before falling asleep the previous evening, I asked God for such a dream with some hints, concerning the nature of the spiritual world and voila!

And so on and so on… I’m a Polish woman in my thirties, btw; English isn’t my native tongue. Do you suppose those dreams – always extremely realistic - could mean anything? I copied them from some message board I am on and where I write my dreams down in one of the threads. Do you think I may have some sort of psychic gift? I would be immensely grateful for your opinion on this topic :) Thank you in advance for any attempt at interpreting said dreams :)

First remember any kind of psychicness is for the most disturbing spiritual growth. I do not think you relly need any interpretations of this dreams:)
I will instead recommend a couple of books.
Glimpses of Rajah Yoga , by Vimala Thakar, talks given to italien yogateachers in the late 80s bout patanjalis rajah yoga, do not think it is bout sitting positions..
and
the Lankavatara Sutra translated and commented by Red Pine, This sutra is one of the greatest within Buddhist teachings. Each of this could offer a frame for your thinking about these questions.

Irulan

I'm very grateful to you for your reply; I will check the books you recommended to me, as soon as possible :)

Irulan

I checked if those aren't available in Polish, too by any chance but no - nevertheless I will look for what you recommened to me :) Thanks once more :)

Hello, everybody :)

I would love you to take a look at some of my lucid/semi-lucid dreams that I have for some time – they are spiritual dreams, as I call them because they don’t deserve to be known by any other name. I would love you to tell me if they could mean anything. I like to enter various online contests and it happened to me that I won – twice – free Tarot/Angel cards readings; the Tarot ladies told me I have some mediumship abilities. Do you think it could be so, too? So here you have the descriptions of some of my dreams.

1. I had a very realistic dream, in which I - but, I don't know why, in a male body - saw the whole circle of my previous incarnations, both human and other ones, as well as I saw/felt what those other humans/other entities' feelings concerning me were, when I interacted with them. At the end I was given a choice - like in The Matrix - I was going to take either a blue pill or a red one - depending on which one I was going to take, I was going either to start reincarnating again in many different bodies - but forgetting about the concept of all the things spiritual - or to stop reincarnating. Quite like in that story by Stephen King from his "Bazaar of Bad Dreams", entitled "Afterlife" in which a dead man is born again in the same body but he forgets about everything.

2. I had once a semi-lucid dream, in which I met my spiritual guide and we talked about reincarnation and I asked him how many incarnations I had and he told me that I had 18 ones so far and besides, I don't have a normal human soul but one of an astral striga (some sort of astral demon) in me and that’s why I tend to be bitchy. I checked later on the net what an astral striga is - according to the Internet descriptions of those, an astral body of such an entity incarnated in a human form, has horns. According to what I found on this on the net, „the term "striga" refers to beings whose homeland is the astral world. A clairvoyant sees astral horns in them (hence the name "striga"). Horns can be small or large, straight or curled. Their important feature is that for those individuals that are determined to do evil things, their horns are especially large. Those with small horns are sometimes even friendly and creative, although not devoid of strong mechanisms of destruction. Probably it was the striga that became the prototype of the idea of devils, etc.” The end of the quote from the Polish site.

3. I had a very realistic lucid dream, in which I met my deceased grandmother, my favorite lecturer from college who unexpectedly passed away just one month before my graduation, my spiritual guide and many, many other benevolent spirits who gave me many useful hints concerning what I should do in my life - like one of them told me, for example, that "I should love myself unconditionally". Before falling asleep, I asked the Higher Power to give me an LD with some spiritual message for me - and it indeed happened.

4. After my grandma passed away, I had a series of extremely realistic dreams, in which she shared with me many details of her life after death. Like for example, she told me that she met in heaven one guy whom she knew during her life in flesh and she was surprised to see him there because he was not a good person. I later asked my distant relatives about this man, named Jan G*** and I was told such a person indeed existed and wasn't the nicest person on Earth, to put it in a nice way. My grandma informed me also that someone in my aunt Ela's family was going to die soon - and indeed, her husband died almost exactly a year later (his funeral was held exactly on the day of the first anniversary of gran's death). I asked her about many things, like the date of my own future death - and was told she was not allowed to know this - and if God really exists - the reply to this last question of mine was: "yes and when I passed away, His question to me was how I got there, to which I answered:" out of my own stupidity". Indeed, my grandmother's death was caused by her neglecting her own health - she ignored her developing skin cancer. In one of said dreams, she also told me once that "death is like a dream or closing your eyes" because when you are asleep, dreaming or when you generally close your eyes, you find yourself to be in a different world - the one of the dream or in the world behind the veil of your closed lids. And the same it is with dying - when you are already dead, you are in a different world than this one in which you lived, when still alive.

5. I dreamt that the Higher Power was talking to me about some important spiritual truths, like reincarnation, karma etc. It was a very realistic dream. A couple of day later, i had also a dream about Erik Medhus who helped me. I don't remember exactly what he told me - I seriously have to start to write down my dreams in a special dream diary - but what I do remember is that he taught me then how to use my spiritual powers, how to navigate in the spiritual world - how to move, using my spirit body etc. I believe I dreamed then that I died and then he helped me. It was several times when I had dreams with Erik Medhus in. I asked him to appear in my dreams and he indeed does, from time to time; those are always very realistic dreams.

6. Another spiritual dream. More precisely, I had asked The Higher Power for a lucid dream and some sort of spiritual message delivered to me in it, as well as I asked Erik Medhus for appearing in my dream again before falling asleep the previous evening. And voila! - I did get such a dream indeed; a superhiperultrarealistic dream that seemed as real as the reality itself seems to be, one which I could control (though I still have many problems with controlling my LD's).

In this dream I met, among others:

a. My deceased grandparents.
b. Bronisław Geremek - a Polish politician who is also deceased and who asked me as if I was some sort of fortune teller what was going to happen to him in the future; I educated him on the fact that he was already dead, after all - but he told me he was already aware of it
c. Katarzyna Waśniewska - a famous baby killer from my country (she murdered her baby daughter Magda in cold blood and later pretended someone kidnapped her) - her astral body was turning black with alarming speed, like it was putrifying or something but I sent her the energy of unconditional love to heal her in this way - and at the end as her astral body was already healthy again, she stated:"I'm healed". (P. S. K. Waśniewska is alive, she's not dead).
d. Erik Medhus in all his glory - he was very happy and cheerful and he told me, to quote him, that "I'm a wonderful person" and later started to explain to me what activities he engaged in in his afterlife (like working with animals - chimps).
e. God Himself - who started to explain to me in turn that: a) His omnipotence couldn't interfere in humans' free will and b) our thoughtforms, our metal worlds we create, after some time all join the mental world of pure spirit we enter when we die.

7. I had a dream, in which Erik Medhus delivered some idea for a short story I could write, to me (though I don't remember the details of the very dream about him - I remember only the details of the idea for a story he gave me). I woke up early then - very early - to record that idea she gave me.

8. I had a dream about a spiritual healer, a young man, who visited us and who answered my questions without me just asking him using my voice, because he could read minds, including mine. He told me about the nature of the non physical reality, for example he claimed that people who kill others have the spirits of their victims always around them, accompanying them, and that those who already finish their circle of incarnation and enter Heaven forever, all become the very part of The Source Itself, losing their individuality.

Before falling asleep the previous evening, I asked God for such a dream with some hints, concerning the nature of the spiritual world and voila!

And so on and so on… I’m a Polish woman in my thirties, btw; English isn’t my native tongue. Do you suppose those dreams – always extremely realistic - could mean anything? I copied them from some message board I am on and where I write my dreams down in one of the threads. Do you think I may have some sort of psychic gift? I would be immensely grateful for your opinion on this topic :) Thank you in advance for any attempt at interpreting said dreams :)
Have you ever read Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth?

I checked if those aren't available in Polish, too by any chance but no - nevertheless I will look for what you recommened to me :) Thanks once more :)
I were thinking , that a book available in the beautiful polish language, could be The monk of mount Athos, of Archimandrite Sophrony, that is indeed a small valueable book, and The Philokalia of course compiled by St Nikodimos of the holy mountain and St Makarios of Corinth..
Just a thought;)