What do these symbolic dreams mean

Drum777

In the dreams:

-I am hugging a England 1966 world cup winner with him in that time, with him wearing a Eng 1966 top

-The England flags are flying thousands of flags in the stadium

in second dream:

I see a England cricket world cup winner, I am by him and I think he is sort of rescued/helping someone in front of people

In the third dream:

-I see two younger women sitting next to each other and talking

-also an attractive women standing saying something intelligent where she removed herself from her boyfriend, not sure if she broke up, but certainly removed herself and walked far away

Fourth dream:

-I see psychics, maybe a spiritual guide

Fifth dream:

-I have the world cup winners hair/head view

What are there dreams an indicator of

Sixth dream:

-myself looking nice, wearing good clothes and in the passenger seat with my dad

Maybe the next reincarnation dream

Last edited:
Your dreams collectively suggest a journey of personal triumph and empowerment.
  • Embracing an iconic sports figure symbolizes your connection to successful outcomes and your aspiration to greatness.
  • The presence of England flags in a stadium points to your deep pride and potential celebrations in your own life.
  • The cricket scene where a hero rescues someone reflects your own capacity to make significant, helpful impacts in your community.
  • The interaction between the young woman and the intelligent woman signifies evolving relationships and personal growth in understanding and independence.
  • Your visions of psychics and spiritual guides indicate you are seeking deeper wisdom and guidance.
  • Seeing yourself well-dressed with your father symbolizes approval and a journey together—perhaps towards maturity or understanding.
Altogether, these dreams suggest you are navigating life's challenges with increasing confidence and are on the path to discovering your true potential and making a significant impact.

Drum777

Your dreams collectively suggest a journey of personal triumph and empowerment.
  • Embracing an iconic sports figure symbolizes your connection to successful outcomes and your aspiration to greatness.
  • The presence of England flags in a stadium points to your deep pride and potential celebrations in your own life.
  • The cricket scene where a hero rescues someone reflects your own capacity to make significant, helpful impacts in your community.
  • The interaction between the young woman and the intelligent woman signifies evolving relationships and personal growth in understanding and independence.
  • Your visions of psychics and spiritual guides indicate you are seeking deeper wisdom and guidance.
  • Seeing yourself well-dressed with your father symbolizes approval and a journey together—perhaps towards maturity or understanding.
Altogether, these dreams suggest you are navigating life's challenges with increasing confidence and are on the path to discovering your true potential and making a significant impact.
Thank for your insights.