What does this dream mean?

Detour12

What does this dream mean
okay a few weeks ago my friend just left me he blocked me on social media and guess he got a new number. for the past few weeks i been dreaming of him texting me againing and talking again. the dream feel so real. What does it mean? does it mean anything?

What does this dream mean
okay a few weeks ago my friend just left me he blocked me on social media and guess he got a new number. for the past few weeks i been dreaming of him texting me againing and talking again. the dream feel so real. What does it mean? does it mean anything?
I would say the dream is showing that even if the person that was going "for your friend "left you, the deeper, the inner basement of these friendship is still wanting to communicate with you. If you see this right , you will be more free to project this on to a person or let be to do so, and you will in that way be able to find a person for friend that does not rip you open in such abruptly leaves....
How bout being creative with and starting talking with the friend on thought level for a while, just to boost awareness in the motions etc of it, anyway the dream show you that you are in touch with friendship within your own nature

Detour12

I would say the dream is showing that even if the person that was going "for your friend "left you, the deeper, the inner basement of these friendship is still wanting to communicate with you. If you see this right , you will be more free to project this on to a person or let be to do so, and you will in that way be able to find a person for friend that does not rip you open in such abruptly leaves....
How bout being creative with and starting talking with the friend on thought level for a while, just to boost awareness in the motions etc of it, anyway the dream show you that you are in touch with friendship within your own nature
Could he come back on his own by texting me again?

you are having two balls in the air my friend, yes indeed can the person you celled your friend in this sensible world text you again, and he can , for all I know, appologize and give an explanation for his behaviour. But the other ball in the air is your dream personality and there things the sensible you look at as real is often used as language to help your total personality to live life.
But your dream is not saying he will come back, the dream say that the quality you feel friendly feelings towards are still texting you and will do so forever if you take care of this friendly quality, no matter what other people do or do not do.
So cheer up , it is a winning message in your dream :)
:)

Detour12

you are having two balls in the air my friend, yes indeed can the person you celled your friend in this sensible world text you again, and he can , for all I know, appologize and give an explanation for his behaviour. But the other ball in the air is your dream personality and there things the sensible you look at as real is often used as language to help your total personality to live life.
But your dream is not saying he will come back, the dream say that the quality you feel friendly feelings towards are still texting you and will do so forever if you take care of this friendly quality, no matter what other people do or do not do.
So cheer up , it is a winning message in your dream :)
:)
Do you think we will ever be in touch again? I do miss him a lot

I do not know anything about him or your relationship with him, the dream say that you are in touch with the friendlyness you are longing for in yourself, and if you do recognize this he will probably come running back to you,
But you might come to realize that you are better off without him, now it seems that he is flying high on being missed so much... Maybe he is just a drama for you, so you can become aware that what you long for is in yourself all ready, and then find persons for friendship that is able to be a friend towards you too.
Feel it swim in it love it but do not drown yourself in it, your dreams tells you the truth, and the truth is not dependent on his acts.

DammitDog

I think it was just wishful dreaming. You miss your friend and would like to hear from him. Usually when I have a dream that later turns out to have been a premonition, there's something about it that lingers for days on end. I actually just joined b/c of a dream of my friend that I have a similar situation with. I find that I often look for signs because I want something to reassure me that a decades long friendship isn't just over. It's been a good opportunity to examine what kind of things I overlook and put up with from people I care about. Not to project my situation too much on to yours. Keep in mind that although you miss the friendship, just accepting that friend back (should the opportunity arise) without consequence is accepting that behavior.
Oh, please update if it turns out that the dream scenario does play out in real life.

Detour12

update: A few nights ago I dreamed about meeting him and talking again and it was in January I wasn't sure of the exact date then after he added me on snapchat and then i accepted it I felt happy and surprised

MsCharlie1234

I do not know anything about him or your relationship with him, the dream say that you are in touch with the friendlyness you are longing for in yourself, and if you do recognize this he will probably come running back to you,
But you might come to realize that you are better off without him, now it seems that he is flying high on being missed so much... Maybe he is just a drama for you, so you can become aware that what you long for is in yourself all ready, and then find persons for friendship that is able to be a friend towards you too.
Feel it swim in it love it but do not drown yourself in it, your dreams tells you the truth, and the truth is not dependent on his acts.
Love love this response