What is your interpretation of this dream?

COU

Desert tortoise- covered in flour - saw it in an orange duffel bag - a puff of white (flour) came out of its mouth which is what drew my attention to it - tortoise began to crawl out of the bag - I didn’t want to touch it - asked my wife to get it - she picked it up and put it back

Hi Cou,
The slow moving animal refers to a slow moving digestive system caused by consuming flour - most likely an intolerance to wheat, e.g. gluten. The orange backs this up because orange is often used in dreams to try and heal digestive system problems. Also you don't want to touch the tortoise, symbollically referring to the flour.
Do you have any digestive issues? Does that resonate at all?

a tortoise is also a symbol of long life and wisdom. one can do a lot of things with flour-bake bread with it, make pancakes with it it is a giver of health. a desert tortoise is considered to be grounding,as it does not spend any time in the water. could this perhaps be some project or work you undertake but may be rushed into before you are ready? your reluctance to touch the flour suggested this possibility.​

Desert tortoise- covered in flour - saw it in an orange duffel bag - a puff of white (flour) came out of its mouth which is what drew my attention to it - tortoise began to crawl out of the bag - I didn’t want to touch it - asked my wife to get it - she picked it up and put it back
This orange duffel bag is likely to reflect your situation within the area of life force, water force feeling force, it drowns in dryness and when it starts to be visible in your awareness , your female acts, or your acts from likes and dislikes hides it again. the tortoise is ancient , well protected feelings but under the shell it is very vulnerable. I think you are afraid of your vulnerability , but if you do not do a change in approach of this, it might die for you.

Seven41

Tortoise is a representation of your lower or animal nature. Flour is white or the color of spirituality. Orange is the color of perceptions. White puff coming from its mouth is an indication of your speaking of spirituality. You don't want to touch it indicates you are not comfortable with your lower, animal nature or sexuality. You asked your wife to get it. Wife is a close emotional aspect of yourself. Emotionally you have picked it up and put it back in the bag or covered it up. Since I do not know you I cannot tell you how this would apply in your daily life, but your perception of a spiritual aspect of your lower nature
is being kept covered by your perception.

AnthonyGiarrusso

I usually don't intemperate what I witness. I observe and report the dream had to offer. So many things happen in a dream that there is no way to know for sure what it means because perception is only opinions and not facts.