a secret mission and a dangerous situation part 1

this dream begins in a wooded area.we moved silently through the woods,eventually reaching a large stone structure which we entered by way of a secret passage. this passage was steep it was necessaery to get a grip on rungs at the side of the wall. finally we came to an entrance,a door which led into a small space like a closet,only larger. then opened into a hallway. we moved noiselessly.at one point there were 2 corridors,each branching off in two direction like the letter y. we took the right hand side. i was with someone i did not know in real life but did know in the dream. there were 4 other people,with us, none of whom i knew in waking world. then finally we reached a door which led to a stairway which led to a mezzanine-like place. He removed a curtain to reveal another secret passage, which we entered. then we came to an unusual door. on this door there was a panel with 4 rows of signs. 4 keys, an iron one, the other three were bronze,copper and tin. in order to enter one had to have the right combination. 4 fruits-pear,apple,strawberry and pineapple-and line them up correctly with the right chemical notation and the right gemstone.ruby,topaz sapphire and alexandrite. only then could someone enter. in short, they had a foolproof way to ensure no one unauthorized entered. my friend knew the right combination,so we entered.hearing sounds and voices ahead we knew that at last here was some sign of human activity. when we got in closer we realized it was place like a laboratory where several experiments were being conducted at once glass tubes and vials marked with labels and notations in code of geometric shapes and alchemical symbols. there were several levels of rooms connected to each other by secret passages and tunnels hidden behind solid masonry and brick walls.the one by which had entered was only one of them.they could be opened only by entering the right code combination on panels cleverly hidden behind innocuous seeming objects such as a closet door or a lamp,just as we had done. [continued]

Hi J, Apologies for the delay in taking a look at your dream.
Here are the symbols that seem important in this part. The key is to spot the main theme and then relate the other symbols to this - at first glance it looks like a classic birthing dream. Elements of our birth appear in nearly every dream, as it's such an important and impactful event in our lives. In dreams that reference birth, we would expect to see the gifts/abilities you brought to Earth in this dream, and also why you came - i.e. your life purpose.

Wooded area - often about digestion
Entering a building - often about birth (incarnation, entering the body)
Secret passage (steep)
Small space like a closet - womb (small space, no windows)
Hallway - uterus
2 corridors brancing off like a Y - Fallopian tubes
Right hand side - masculine side
With a group of people - You have a spiritual leadership/teaching gift (gifts are often seen with dreams about birth).
Opening doors - You're being asked to create opportunities to overcome (go through) some obstacle in your path.
the number 4 (three times) - There is some kind of limitation or restriction
Metal keys - You hold the solution / knowledge to solve a problem regarding a masculine energy aspect (perhaps part of your life purpose).
Fruits - reproductive system
Gems - valuable, i.e. your gifts are valuable.
Laboratory & experiments -
Secret codes to enter, i.e. restrictions

Was there anything unusual about the circumstances of your conception/birth? Also, how does the laboratory & experiments relate to your view of life? Are you using your spiritual leadership/teaching ability? (A spiritual leader empowers others to help them solve their own problems, with an open and compassionate heart. It works through the feminine energy - i.e. the heart).

Maybe there are some ideas that resonate here?

Hi J, Apologies for the delay in taking a look at your dream.
Here are the symbols that seem important in this part. The key is to spot the main theme and then relate the other symbols to this - at first glance it looks like a classic birthing dream. Elements of our birth appear in nearly every dream, as it's such an important and impactful event in our lives. In dreams that reference birth, we would expect to see the gifts/abilities you brought to Earth in this dream, and also why you came - i.e. your life purpose.

Wooded area - often about digestion
Entering a building - often about birth (incarnation, entering the body)
Secret passage (steep)
Small space like a closet - womb (small space, no windows)
Hallway - uterus
2 corridors brancing off like a Y - Fallopian tubes
Right hand side - masculine side
With a group of people - You have a spiritual leadership/teaching gift (gifts are often seen with dreams about birth).
Opening doors - You're being asked to create opportunities to overcome (go through) some obstacle in your path.
the number 4 (three times) - There is some kind of limitation or restriction
Metal keys - You hold the solution / knowledge to solve a problem regarding a masculine energy aspect (perhaps part of your life purpose).
Fruits - reproductive system
Gems - valuable, i.e. your gifts are valuable.
Laboratory & experiments -
Secret codes to enter, i.e. restrictions

Was there anything unusual about the circumstances of your conception/birth? Also, how does the laboratory & experiments relate to your view of life? Are you using your spiritual leadership/teaching ability? (A spiritual leader empowers others to help them solve their own problems, with an open and compassionate heart. It works through the feminine energy - i.e. the heart).

Maybe there are some ideas that resonate here?
hello,Oliver Wedgwood.as to your suggested symbolism we can examine them one at a time. now the wooded area-a very strong possibility. i do have a history of problems with my digestive system. i also have a strong affinity with nature. and the things i use as a remedy for these problems are natural. now as to opening doors, it was an obstacle to overcome but it was done not by myself,but by my guide and friend. as for the symbols used-there you are right on the mark. both fruits and gemstones are healing. fruits are life-giving. you would really have to read all 4 parts to truly grasp the significance of the doors and passageways. this is an unusually complex dream,even for me but i have no doubt you will do as well with the rest of it. looking forward to our next communication, J.oak357silversword

hello again. at last able to get back to you. as far as i am told there was nothing particularly unusual about my birth,. the symbolism of entering the building secretly had a feeling of something being wrong that needed to be set right. we were entering surreptitiously- so was the activity we were about to find. now a closet hiding place is indeed like a womb,in the sense that both are a place of security. we did not know exactly what was going to be encountered or where,the space was capable of being entered or exited only through a distinct feature-a side door which led to the hall.its size could accommodate 4 people without becoming cramped. not certain as to its actual function. it was very plainly not intended as a closet. once in the hallway and moving along maximum stealth tactics were employed. we were in enemy territory and knew it. coming to the Y was like a crossroads . you could go one way or another. fortunately we had a very wise guide who knew the right way. and your estimation is exactly right-it did denote a spiritual teaching gift. and to overcome obstacles. as for the number 4 meaning restrictions-you had better believe they did. just how many people would be able to line up the right key with the right fruit with right chemical notation with the right gemstone? it was designed to insure that only people in on the secret should have access-and it worked superbly. without the right guidance and leadership we would have been lost. you are right on the mark about the keys.they are about solving problems. as for the fruits they are all nutritious and health giving. the gemstones all have different qualities. looking forward to our next conversation, J.oak357 Silversword

Last edited: