All my recorded dreams on one thread

Laser gun fight, box building
March 23rd, 2022

We're in this large area with high walls and piles of boxes. The boxes are smooth and feel coated with thin plastic. The enemy is in an identical area away from us. And so we're restacking boxes to build defenses as there is this laser gun fight. I leave my friend to go ahead and check more of the area and make sure all of the walls we build are done correctly. Thats when I hear laser guns not far so I return to find most of the individual wall defenses are almost done. I talk with my friend about what's going on as we finish our final area.

This was preceded with something related with the same characters but was quickly forgotten, an area connected to this one. I'm am reminded of games like Perfect Dark as the play area was squared and smoothed with right angles and no detail. Everything had a smooth plastic like texture and the boxes were rectangular and felt like they were stuffed with some medium weight material, being legos almost without prongs on top of them.

Although I remember the others being present at specific locations carrying out specific tasks. I cant actually remember what they looked like. Its something hard to relate in words, knowing without seeing while also being there, its as if my mind was running two cameras simultaneously but combined them in a manner that I only noticed one altogether.

Laser box dream drawing.png

Primitive scene set in modern tech
March 25th, 2022

Settlement somewhere deep north seems ancient and spiritual but takes place in a trailer like setting. We are speaking another language.

Its like a single wide trailer so maybe post madmax scenario. No electricity. Reminds me of cavemen times. Very settled lots and lots of fur and blankets. Glass windows, well lived in, feels like I belong there.

The king or man that runs the settlement has kept me there because I am new but he isn't present and this house is brand new to me. Its deep in the dark of night and I was given a bed in half of the house with a closed door. No lights Theres two women, one is a new guest like me and the other one left once showing me the room.

I get up out of the blanket and fur bed and look around, leave the room. Theres a short hall out to the back door with wooden steps outide of it, cloudy glass window in it, reminds me of a trailer house door or RV door. The room next to mine is on the right handside, I don't know whats on the left side.

The door on the room next door has a window in it sort of cloudy glass like the back door. I look inside and see the new guest they are keeping there like me, a young woman, and she speaks a strange language that I somehow understand but the people of this settlement do not. She's frightened and knows the place well, telling me to watch for the enemies that they are powerful and are right outside the house. She has a deep spiritual hold on me and speaks through me giving me physical sensations, I don't want to leave her there but she is also frightened with me so I leave back to my room and lay there. I fall asleep.

I wake up and notice a flap above me or atop my head that I didn' notice before when I searched the room but looking at a down angle out of the house, its sort of counter intuitive and illogical but somehow I missed it earlier. When I open it with my arm and sit up half way I look out of the house but there's no view of the surroundings and it looks too difficult to climb through for a person but it alarms me anyway and I close the opening and lay there. I consider it is to let fresh air inside as it seems like a fire heats the place.

I hear the young woman in the next room talking to me. And we talk and she tells me things about the place and surrounding area and what I should look for. She falls asleep and I keep laying there paranoid, periodically looking out this air flap thing and everything feels like caveman ultra ancient profound. Strange feeling.

Then my room was invaded with some sort of evil spirit trying to kill me. It peers above me and I look back into it and its so cold and deep like an icy cavern and has a skull like impression although isn't fully defined, hidden within icy smoke. I see this thing with my minds eye not my real eyes as it seems to have entered through an alternate dimension. There isn't a real skull there but I see one with my minds eye, it is a spirit of death or death himself or an evil alien from a separate dimension. It freezes my soul and I start gasping and choking but I fight through and break the stare between us, looking away. Then I find some courage and decide to fight the icy death spirit and look back into it once again. My arms are numb and paralyzed but I give all my strength to move them in my attempt to kill this evil spirit and fight with all the power I could find and it really goes deep I start gasping and choking and it feels like my heart is turning to ice and then I wake up.

I am not sure but I think that I was really gasping and choking in my sleep. Upon waking I wondered what this strange setting was and thought "eskimo" for some reason but it wasnt snowing and these werent igloos and nobody looked like eskimos, but the impression was there. I don't remember dreaming anything like this before as this entire scenario is new to me and the death seemed so deep and profound I woke up feeling very bewildered.

Note that I already edited this and saved it but somehow the changes disappeared so I was forced to re-edit this again, hopefully not losing anything. I am very tired and found difficulty holding onto the memory.

Money, a 1980s store and spiders
March 30th, 2022

This dream started off at night when we arrived in a huge lot with a store on it, like many Walmarts but this wasn't a Walmart. There weren't many cars. Somehow we are inside a store without memory of crossing the lot and going inside it is like the 1980s and the store front has low ceilings and rainy windows with a strange floorplan. This somehow seems like home and is derived from an old memory. We enter the larger part of the store and the ceilings are still low compared to a real store, we search the stationary and office supplies repeatedly and get tape. Then its blue outside as early morning has arrived and we are no longer in the center of a parking lot, we are on a regular two lane street. Something is happening with money and suddenly all of us get out our money and its a thick stack of cash that we each have and one of us, my sister I am guessing, gets a large bag of money out and starts pulling out stacks of cash and giving to someone not in our group. I refuse an offer of free money and once the money part ends theres a second area next to the store front area that is like a living room from a house we lived in when we were kids. I sense my stepdad there but don't see him, this was a scene from my 1980s memory. The light outside has turned from blue to white. My siblings left, going to wait in the car, while I am in the cozy living room area. There's a central area of the ceiling where some spiders hang down at nearly eye level and theres a narrator that sounds like my old stepdad telling me about how the one spider with the ultra thick web was going to kill all of a certain bug or pest, I cant remember, but the web is so thick its almost solid white and resemble saran wrap and has a verticle rectangle shape and the spider inside of it is red. Although this spider is there to kill all the pests the web splits down the middle and is pulled apart. I am then dorected outside, having to walk through the odd store front area.

----------

My uncle owned a store with a house in the back of it in the 1980s and I think thats where this dream was derived from. The store front area reminds me a lot of a trucker stop.

I almost didn't write this one down because it didn't seem significant enough but the dream stayed well in my memory here over 30 minutes after waking up. This dream was a long one compared to many other dreams, at least in memory, but I read that we dream in fast forward as our perception of time changes while we sleep. So, it might have seemed like a long dream but was probably very short.

Airplane flights
April 2nd, 2022

There were two flights. First flight you can see into the cockpit and it was a large non-commercial plane. Couldn't tell if it was jet propelled. We went high up in the clouds for some amazing sights. It was a family like environment like we were there for fun but this wasnt my normal family. We landed and soon I was on a much different plane.

This time it was more like a cargo plane but the cockpit was up above eye level as I buckled up, looking up in the dark below the pilots above and there were three of them one wasnt a pilot. Family again, but not the same family. Their cockpit was lit up bright with the morning sun but behind them in the cargo area it was dark and dim. I could see though, strangely, from my unsightful position. They were in a hurry and worried.

We took off down the runway and this city was enormous it was ten times the size of anything on Earth right now and it was very gothic in style and very classical looking. I felt like this was the 1930s or 1940s but an alternate dimension or something. The runway was dwarfed on either side with these ultra massive gothic like structures so we were essentially in a groove and after take off we kept flying down this groove and slowly gaining altitude but something went wrong like the pilots didnt know where to go. The groove ended and turned into a water channel, like a river and there were dozens of bridges we were suddenly passing underneath as the pilots were trying to decide what went wrong and how to ascend without hitting one of the bridges. Most impressive was the size of the structures and the gothic style reminded me of cathedrals made in antiquity.

It was thrilling flying under all those bridges but then there at the end it became worrisome when it was easy to see the pilots didnt know where we were and how to safely ascend out of the channel.Drawing.png

Last edited:
Cable company recurring dream continuation
April 4th, 2022

This location is recurring and the story a continuation of the last time I dreamt this dream, and that was I don't know when. The location is a house and the setting is the late 1990s / early 2000s, the people are versions of my friends of the time.

My friends father of this house worked for a cable company ever since the early 1980s and his house was cluttered with cable company items. My friend played tons of video games and thats all he did and so somehow I arrived here, remembering this scene and story from a previous dream.

My friend and his girlfriend were glad to see me return. I was somehow lost and didn't know where I was going but glad to see them. We spent time around the property as the sun set and then went inside the cluttered house.

The main focus of this dream was the 1980s cable video games system that doesn't exist in reality. I sit at this old wooden desk with a 1990s style computer on it and open the drawer and theres unreleased video games in there that were made by the cable company, one was called Renoiter, as written in thick dark ink on a game cartridge. This being a rare time in dreams where I read an actual word. Later upon waking I realized Renoiter was a variation if Renoir, a painter I recently studied.

It was getting late and everyone was coming and going from this house, there was a wrongful reminiscent feeling because there was no attachment for me with anything in the dream and I wanted to leave, but this feeling of reminiscence continued anyways.

I talked a lot with my friend and his girlfriend about the cable company and video games since they didnt seem to know anything else and I was distracted for a long time before deciding I needed to leave.

So I left and entered this long skinny room with a stage on it and these colored lights. The ceilings were low and everything was made of stone. There was fog and the lights were round and bulbous looking. At the end of this room was an ancient looking man, like he was from thousands of years ago before Europe. His face was roundish and bulbous looking with a round squash button nose and a long goatee. There was a mask covering his eyes that also served as a crown that blended so well with his skin you couldnt tell it was a mask you thought it was part of his body. There was this snake protrusion between his eyes along his forehead that was S shape and appeared to be made of very hardened blonde hair. The whole scene was mystical and ancient looking but somehow the getup didnt impress me and I wasnt a believer in that this guy was some all powerful god so again theres this artificial feeling of mystique but it was like someone trying to lie to you with a weak argument, this feeling wasnt strong enough to seem authentic and I immediately thought this god figure was a clever costumed ancient guy from a different time but I was too intelligent and advanced to fall for it. He did however resemble someone real.

The thing about this dream was it was very long and my memory of much of it stayed intact, I'd say around 60%, over half, as most dreams are quickly forgotten with only a few small details remembered.

There was much more stuff to the house part of the dream but the memories would disappear, like one second I was remembering it and as soon as my writing got to that part, the memory vanished. Strange.

Last edited:
To add a forgotten detail, the costumed guy at the end of the ancient stone hall was Vinnie Paul, the rock drummer. I dont usually dream about famous people but this one was a rare occasion. He died a few years ago, so its sort of strange that he appears in my dream and in this manner.

Stuck in a house surrounded by lions
April 8th, 2022

There was something going on out there and I thought it was a horse. I said or yelled something at it and quickly found out it was a huge lion and it went straight for my window, jumping up getting the window slid open a half foot. I went to the door but the other lion was watching I could see through the other window and by now lion number 1 was up on the window batting against the screen through the small opening. There wasn't much time, I would need to time leaving the room with the lion entering or else the other lion would get me but I can't remember how. I can still hear the lions cat growl after waking. Maybe I was hearing myself snore.

Last edited:
Grocery store and paranormal house
April 10th, 2022

Starts at some grocery store with a small lot surrounded by evergreen trees. I'm wandering around the store and find nothing I particularly want. I make note of where things are for future reference. Its a high end store with hardwood floors and a country home sort of look.

I go home, a two story house with a small grassy front lawn. Securing the house I double check everything then find the sliding glass door is unlocked so I lock it and look out the window at the sidewalk and parked cars. Its late, like 2am.

I see the carpet move, its a soft animal under there very sensitive to the touch so I smack the shape as it moves towards me and it makes a long circle around the room, trying to hide but doesn't disappear. Its jiggling in an unsettling way. The shape tries again once more to pass me and I hit it really hard. It seems to disappear this time but I'm unsure about the house and am not all excited about searching the rest of it.

Last edited:
Down off the mountain
April 11th, 2022 5am

There were several dreams last night, as I awakened numerous times but was too tired and wanting to sleep more that I decided to skip over recording them, but one has kept with me all throughout the day

In the recurring dream of this particular setting where I mentioned in previous records of the exploring the wilderness part, that world is all part of this huge dream world that has been recurring since around 2005. There's been countless dreams in this world where the landscape is so vast that its difficult to get the idea of a full map but my memory serves to connect one area to another and much of it is the same each time.

This vast wilderness has a mountain chain that meets the sea with these unearthly high cliffs overlooking an awesome dreamy coast. Then there's a mountain in the center of town and a very familiar edge of town road that climbs steep onto a mountainside that I dreamt about many times, with the same few houses on the end of the road. This road connects to the mountain chain wilderness landscape. Particular mountain passes and trails repeat themselves in dreams.

One last area is a distant marshland that is connected to the coastal town and the wilderness area, this one has always been very ambiguous and difficult to remember, resembling a lot the marshland area I was born in.

This was my final dream in the series of dreams last night but there was no motivation there to write it down but I still remember it so I'm going to record it now.

There were a group of us traveling up the mountain pass that was recurring many times before. We get to a new area in this mountain top wilderness and its suddenly like the early 1900s, 1910s maybe. We needed to leave in a hurry and so someone said look lets take the train down the mountain. I immediately said theres no way this train will make it down, the mountain is way too steep and dangerous. We got on it anyways and the train moved into a man made ravine of sorts, a slice in the mountainside, and was mechanically lowered into this ravine and through the windows all you could see was the carved rock face and you heard all this noise of metal parts grinding together. It was like the largest ski lift ever. There was more to this that I forgot but the imagery and whole experience stuck with me all day.

Last edited:
Premonition
Friday, April 22nd, 2022

This dream happened sometime in the morning about 8am I am guessing but not sure because I didn't look at the clock and went back to sleep, but I awoke about 11am next so maybe 8-9am.

In this dream it was very confusing and I saw a lot of non-related things. Some of them I forgot and some of them I can remember even now. What was certain was that in one of the quick flashes in this dream was getting on a bus at the station and then someone sitting two seats away and it was very bright and vivid and colorful, almost like real life. This scene stayed with me throughout the day once I was awake.

Move ahead to about 3pm and I was waiting for a bus. Now, I was going to get on this bus and go but suddenly I needed to use the restroom. So, I finished my smoke and went and used the restroom then caught the next bus.

At the station I transfered to another bus and as soon as I got on I realized hey, I dreamt this precise exact thing down to the last detail. I sat down and guess what, the same guy I saw in my dream got on and sat down two seats away and he looked like I remembered him. And this strange feeling happened like I already knew this guy but I knew it was because I dreamt it earlier that morning. And so I sat there sort of in a daze and wondered maybe I was going nuts but I knew it wasn't a simple case of deja vu because it was a real dream that I was already thinking about before it happened.

And this leads me to a puzzlling thought. What if I didn't go to use the restroom and took that first bus? Would this premonition fulfill itself anyways? Is taking the second option the path of your dreams, somehow slowing you down and leaving you behind? Should I ignore my dreams and always take what path is first? So the tought here is premonitions are fun and entertaining, but the catch is you won't be number one.

Those are my thoughts on this. I'd dreamt similar things before but it was never anything important. It isnt like I am getting lottery numbers and useful information out of this. I can say though that I was actively trying to make myself have premonitions but since I don't know how that works I can't really say what you need to do other than try and get yourself in the correct state of mind, whatever that is.

I was very hesitant to post this but then I said hey it isnt like I'm on trial here and need real evidence. I'm not trying to prove anything. That's what happened and that's that.

Epic Cinematic Dream / Virtual Reality Nightmare
May 6, 2022

Was like a mix of the Matrix and Starship Troopers. Ultra epic dream longest dream I ever had, like 10 hours long and I remember almost all of it. I woke up 2 hours ago grab some breakfast went back to sleep this dream was way longer than my sleep in that period of time.

I went to war as a chosen soldier and fought against the AI that took over without us realizing before it was too late. Almost everyone died everywhere. I found the secret and fought the enemy, escaping and fighting death all the way up to the end. Very realistic ultra epic unbelievable technology.

I lost everyone It was very sad

Got this weird feeling like strange electricity in my neck shoulders and down to my elbows.

Last edited:
House Maze Adventure
July 7, 2022

Left to right this house is bordered on the left with an even and level land area but in the back it is on a waterfront that is down below ground level, so its a short verticle drop there with some trees on a steep winding path. Seems like a garden scene with good vibes. The house is tall and skinny and reminds me of a high quality well crafted sea vessel with stained and polished wood and detailed artsy sort of structures and architectures. Three stories, getting up to the other stories is a secret pathway with hidden doors and small skinny staircases again like climbing up and down into the belly of a boat. Everything is sort of smaller than a regular house adding to the seaboat effect. I explore the house inside and out, its a sunny midmorning, climbing up to the third story and hanging out the window to look down at the waterfront. I cant tell if its a pond, lake or ocean as all I remember is what is immediately on this shoreline and dont look out across the water. There is a red car parked in front and this reminds me of the hilly areas in Studio City or Santa Monica or Malibu. Theres a tree line across the driveway or private road, I cant tell. The road leads down hill around a bend. I go back inside, the entrance is the center level. I go across to the back glass sliding door to the deck and look up to the third story deck. Theres someone up there but then I wake up before I can go check it out. The whole dream felt like a movie, better than real life, sunny with bright colors, birds chirping and it was all around good times.

This was around noon. There was another dream at around 7am but I am not interested in sharing it.

Strange Urban House with Machine
July 8, 2022

Its almost 6am right now I woke up about 10 minutes ago and took shorthand notes of this dream as it was a highly detailed and easy to remember but altogether probably wasnt as long as it is going to take to write out the whole thing here.

So this starts in an urban neighborhood of houses, the normal two story houses with the yard and the tree and driveway to the garage. I am with this woman and her kids and its still daylight outside but near the end of the day. She parks in the driveway and we go in through the main door. The living quarters are all upstairs as it seems like the garage fills the ground floor. Large spacious house. We watch movies in the living room as it gets dark then everyone goes to bed as I stay awake in the livingroom it seems Im a guest. I go to the next room at the top of the garage and theres this three segment machine you must go through to get to the garage floor so its like a dark cold industrial building in there. You must lie on this conveyor belt or slide thing and you go toe first through this opening that is a long horizontal slat barely wide enough for your big toe to fit but as you enter the machine stretches to allow you through and thats odd because its made out of metal. I must hurry though because I need to check the doors as the woman left them unlocked and Im there to protect the house. Through the slat I enter another scene in a town like my birthplace along highway 101 and its way in the future with a much more urbanized state where it was more empty and sparse in my time. And Im walking around in the rain but not getting wet its late night and I see its become a tourist attraction as theres a new walkway along the inlet between the highway and shore with gazebos filled with tourist flyers and nice restaurants and new high quality boardwalks. I'm still in a hurry and get a ways down the road in this future town and then Im on the conveyor belt once again squeezing through the next slat, part two. It takes me to a specific location on the highway that I was intended to find but didnt its like a 24 hour trucker stop and this car shows up. My stepdad who is old gets out and his hair is gray and he remembers me but this time his name is Jodie C. His real name as I remember it is something different but hes the same man looks the same sounds the same lived a good life owns his own house but now in here he drives Uber and sings. So I get in his car behind the drivers seat and he has two Uber passengers and he sings the whole way back to where we were going which was what I thought the house I was watching. Except we dont get there and Im back in the machine again squeezing through the slat to the third segment. I cant remember the third segment so I get to the garage area and find that yes the door is unlocked so I lock it and return to the living room. Im in the living room and its very comfortable and familiar in there feels like home. Its getting near morning and the woman gets up takes the kids and has to go to work she said watch out because there were a lot of scammers that would try and enter her house but shes lazy or procrastinating and doesnt actually secure the house herself and then leaves out the main entrance taking her kids with her. I am in a hurry once again to make it to the garage door before its too late so I must go through the machine again. This time I only remember the second segment and its where my stepdad who has a new name is. The thing about his name is strange because he specifically told me to remember it and I did until I wrote this dream down and then forgot his new last name but its Jodie C. His real last name starts with a C but it isnt the same as what told me to remember. This second entry into his world sent me straight to the same seat in his car as the previous time with the same Uber passengers. But I came straight down from the sky and could see the car from above and he had to slow down and stop as the traffic congested and the two vehicles on his right purposefully trap him against the wall to his left. One car did a 180 and wedged itself between a semi truck and the nose of his car and the semi went far left to touch its nose to the wall but they moved like light plastic toys. Now inside the car the roof was pressed down and his seat reclined but nothing was broken or smashed up. He wasnt singing and the Uber passenger to my right in the back seat was terribly saddened and hunched over. And so I get out of the wreck and make a run for it up the highway and its still like 3am or something similar and the rain doesnt touch me. So Im exiting the machine now and make it to the garage door and its open a foot as this old scammer woman grandparent age is trying to get to the door up the driveway but I stop her and she gives me this strange look like she doesnt understand that Im not going to let her in and shes disappointed that Im not a sucker because she completely expects me to be an obedient pushover she can order around like a pawn. I lock the door then run back up the stairs and then hop in the shower because Im in a hurry to go. Its completely daylight outside now. I wake up.

Last edited:
Unbelievable Airplane Flight
July 8, 2022

10am woke up. It was a long dream but I only remember the airplane part. This was a small plane with maybe 20 seats and you could see out the cabin window right out front but there didnt seem to be any pilots, that you can see. We appeared to be going over South America as the mountains were extremely steep and covered in trees. It also was like the 1970s but the way it would look on film back then, sorta blurry quality to the picture. I got out of my seat but found it wasnt attached so I picked it up and said to myself that I wasnt going to strap myself to a loose chair like that. I looked to my right and there was something going on over there with these strange marsupial looking mammal creatures very furry and almost looking like bunnies but obviously more like koalas without the odd ears, there were two of them and they got something to eat and made a hop off the counter and left the scene while watching me closely, as they left you could see the light glistening on the patch of fur like they were both smudged with elmers white glue. I turned my attention back to the airplane and the plane was over this river canyon maybe 100 meters below us, somehow the plane was squeezed in there and it really didnt look wide enough for a plane but we flew through it anyways. Then the plane took a good 30 degree angle dive and a flight attendant said to me get in my seat. My seat was in my left hand and I let it drop into the carpet and put my hands flat in the ceiling ignoring the attendant. We were no more than 20 feet from impact when the plane made a hard turn upwards and we followed the contour of the mountain and then when we almost made it out of the canyon at maybe a steep 110 degrees upwards there were some huge trees with their branches in the way. We flew through the branches and out the other side with no sound and no disturbance. Thats when I was like no way, this isnt real, whats going on here, I cant even feel anything internally like the sensations you get in elevators or roller coasters. Then I woke up

Last edited:
Pasty Humanoids with Strange Head Apparatus
July 17, 2022

This dream was very unnerving and continued in the next night (early this morning).

This started on a flying craft with three people, me sitting in a center positioned chair and the other one watching guard against me in a chair to my left front at 1030 o'clock . That person looked like a female but not exactly human and she stared at me like I was a wild animal. The other guys were positioned behind me and I forgot what they looked like. Outside of the plane was a dark smooth tunnel area with high ceilings and I was forced to continue on while these freakish smooth humanoids that looked like they were made of white clay moved strangely, almost like they were interpretive dancing but not quite. They were skinny and had no eyes, their heads were oddly shapen with these wide round protrusions that made them look like exaggerated screws. Like they were alive but had no minds, that they could see me without the need of eyes. No mouths, no ears. I thought maybe they were machines. I went forward as strongly requested but don't remember the next part. I was too shocked with the dream to concern myself with recording it at the time, so I forgot much of the details.

Another similar humanoid dream
July 18, 2022

Now this dream I can remember a lot more and it was similar to the one from a day earlier. I entered into this structure that was half moon shape with various pathways in it but the space was open like an amphitheater as it was like being on an extensive stage area with a wall behind it and the opposing side was a black void of space like what you might see from a stage when all the lights are turned off. There were many different areas with walls separating them but the walls were maybe 20 feet high as the ceiling was much higher, maybe 250 feet. I didn't look up so I don't remember exactly. But these humanoids weren't machine like this time and had very strange faces and expressions and they were following me around this maze-like stage area constantly around me like a swarm and tracing my every step and taking turns communicating with me like I was being examined and I was a sort of amusement for them. Each one of them was intentionally acting a chosen way towards me because they were studying my responses and emotions at their behavior. And we went around in this play-game sort of way through this moon shape stage area where one section had these extremely weird looking computers and we all sat down at the computers and then got up and walked down the way around the corner to another area where there was a long bench incorporated into the high wall and I sat down while they gathered around me taking turns and we got up again and walked around through the maze a second time before exiting through the entrance we started at.

Then I'm back in the plane in the seat again and I get really overexcited when I look to my front left and see the same strange female humanoid once again and say really loud "Hey I remember you!" and her response was that she was surprised at my memory and she was a little wary at my excitement as I was supposed to be docile and mindless. And then we went for take off going instead of like a jet, in a rounded square type take off ____J but as soon as we caught air the craft spun out of control and I stood up, grabbing my chair because it wasn't affixed to the floor, and then putting my other hand flat on the ceiling. The humanoid female demanded I return to my seat and I refused saying its all over anyways. The pilot steered us towards the water over the trees below us probably about 50 yards from the take off area that was like a clearing in a sparsely wooded zone with a single small building on it, very suspicious looking like it was supposed to be hidden. My next view was from outside the craft and it turned 90 degrees and took in water as its frontside looked like two gaping holes, like if you took the intake of a jet engine and stretched it out into an elongated oval shape and squished two of them together. The craft went into the water at that sideways angle and then suddenly I was back inside the craft and we were taking off into the atmosphere almost straight up. And what happened was the dream corrected itself and the humanoid female was calm once again and I put my chair down and got started on taking my seat before I awoke.

I think what got me so excited was remembering the dream while being in the dream although I couldn't really tell why remembering it was so exciting. What really gets me is what they all looked like and how they moved as I cant really for the life of me connect what in reality gave my brain that idea as it was nothing that reminds me of something else. Very cinematic as well, had a movie-like quality to it like it was real film done with expert cameramen.

Last edited:
Outside My Body
July 30th, 2022

I am terrified watching these things in my room while I'm outside my body and they know I'm there with them. Theyre in my room watching me but from the same state that I am in, from the out of body position. And theyre trying to confuse me and theyre frustrated that I am present guarding over myself. And I keep yelling at them preventing them from nearing my bed while I scream at myself to get up. They repeatedly trick me into thinking I got up to defend myself but it was a dream inside a dream and each time I realized their trickery they explode with pure hatred that I didn't budge from my guardian position and when I finally realize that they are in the same dimension as me and they are not physical they increase my fear to the maximum trying to make me leave but it clicks in my mind and I instead attack them and finally grab hold of my body and jolt myself out of the paralyzed state before they harm me or make me lose my body and I wake up screaming in this fearful attack against them but although in the dream I was yelling and screaming in actuality it was very slurred and not that loud and almost unintelligible. Very strange dream. It was daylight when I awoke and in the dream it was still deep in the middle of the night with a bluish light pouring onto my body through the window so that tells me I wasnt really outside my body or else I would have seen the sun rise as I fought these other dimensional enemies.

House, Tour Bus, Snakes & Cats
July 31st 2022

We start at this house structure thing in a city built very unconventionally. Theres this band and I am with them but I am not sure if I am in the band because there isnt any show in the dream. But theres this drum set in the basement and its getting late so I need to go to bed. I wake up with this sense of danger and look around. Decide to play my drums and the snare and toms are gone so I freak out thinking someone was in the house. I set the two cymbals up and the seat and get really unhappy because I really wanted to play the drums and wondered why someone would take something I loved so much from me. I go upstairs and find this girl who says they borrowed my drums and took them on the bus outside and hurry up because theyre leaving.

We get on this tour bus that doesnt have a center aisle to walk through so we must climb over the seats and sections. Theres a clear floor area at the back of the bus where we can hang out. Theres strangers on this bus so it appears to be public not private. Each section reclines like a bed and the chairs are situated opposing eachother so nobody is lying the same direction.

I got this long arm and elbow leather glove thing that is black and red like in an old Motley Crue video and put it on and a bunch of my travel companions put on similar black and red leather clothing articles and we get off the bus in these matching clothes. And we go into this old fashioned wooden house thing for travelers where downstairs its a huge long buffet table and everything is wooden and country style with a good atmosphere. We get our food and have a good time and I sit across from this travel companion who starts crying and I ask her why shes crying and she says the band is over and we are going home.

So we get back on the bus and many of the passengers are different except some of us with the band. I get in my seat and there is a situation with the passenger next to me and I decide to go to the back of the bus, pick up my brief case and leave. The back of the bus is great and all my friends are back there hanging out smoking and drinking there is no chairs though and the floor is made of soft unpolished wood with two levels and everyone is on the floor dressed like Motley Crue.

We hang out and they drop me off at this parking lot outside some sort of tech building and this scientist hands me two boxes, one with a three foot long dark green python and the other one is filled with baby snakes and these strange almost clear jellyfish looking larvae things and he tells me take these boxes somewhere. So I start off across this parking lot and its sunny but man it feels mystical and strange and I trip onto my hands and knees dropping the boxes. I get awfully upset about this and worried about the snakes. I snatch up the big one first and put it in its box and then work on getting the tiny snakes and jelly things up. I accidentally squish a clear jelly thing and its starts screaming like a baby bird and I feel horrible but before I can pick up these baby snakes an adult orange cat and its three kittens appear and start pouncing on my snakes and this enrages me. I pick up two of the kittens throwing them as far as I can and punch the adult kitten so hard it rolls over limp and lifeless and then my alarm wakes me up.

Last edited: