Broken Guitar

twilight

In some sort of shop (maybe a guitar shop) with my father and possibly others (I don’t recall). Remember putting an acoustic guitar in between chairs out of the display area. The guitar was like a dark wood color, but it had no sound hole in the middle of guitar (just solid). I look at different acoustic guitars and I remember the price of one of them is 650.00. I remember seeing my father pushing an old table soccer game (foosball table). I am playing an acoustic guitar and I remember how difficult it was making chords on an acoustic vs an electric because of the string thickness.

I end up breaking the thickest string (6th string on guitar) and it wrapped around me like a guitar strap. I remember the string had an unraveled look, like the individual wires in the string had come apart, and the string needed to be replaced. I remember trying to tune the guitar even though the string was broken.

The scene sort of switches to a scene of a man and woman (unknown who they are). I remember something about the woman not being able to perform due to a broken guitar because another guy had broken the guitar (I am not sure if this was the same man that was with her, or it was in reference to me from the earlier scene.

James

Short on time, so here is a brief account:

Your dream has to do with harmony/order or the lack of it. Not unlike appearing to lose our mojo for one reason or another at certain periods in our life. How to recover from that is a separate question, for which your dream gives no answer.

Last edited:
In some sort of shop (maybe a guitar shop) with my father and possibly others (I don’t recall).
Remember putting an acoustic guitar in between chairs out of the display area. The guitar was like a dark wood color, but it had no sound hole in the middle of guitar (just solid). I look at different acoustic guitars and I remember the price of one of them is 650.00. I remember seeing my father pushing an old table soccer game (foosball table). I am playing an acoustic guitar and I remember how difficult it was making chords on an acoustic vs an electric because of the string thickness.

If you see is your father here also reflected in the base string, a power of authority, the guitar is a symbol of expression of your energy, it has dark wood color, reflects how much consciousness you have in this matter, the soundhole is missing, some difficultness of expression, you have to rise energy to meet the price. 650. You have it between to chairs, you must give it rooom to unfold your song. Your father is pushing you towards an old game, that is one of the chairs. The base traps you and unravels around you. Your feminine side , the woman, can not perform before you have sorted this with your father, look at what thoughts of command that is rising within you through the days, what do they surpress and what do they enable.
But do understand that in your dream your father is reflecting a part of your psychie.
It is a great dream, gives you a benifitting map to succeed.

Arnfinnius

I end up breaking the thickest string (6th string on guitar) and it wrapped around me like a guitar strap. I remember the string had an unraveled look, like the individual wires in the string had come apart, and the string needed to be replaced. I remember trying to tune the guitar even though the string was broken.
The scene sort of switches to a scene of a man and woman (unknown who they are). I remember something about the woman not being able to perform due to a broken guitar because another guy had broken the guitar (I am not sure if this was the same man that was with her, or it was in reference to me from the earlier scene.