"Do you want to speak to Jesus?"

Supered

There was a mysterious lady that appeared in a dream last night in an empty movie theater. She was a beautiful, tall, voluptuous redhead and upon seeing her I immediately felt strong waves of lust. I got as close as I could to her and grasped her butt and thighs tightly, digging my fingers on her. She didn't seem to mind but she looked me in the eyes and asked if I wanted to speak to Jesus. I said yes and immediately loosened my grip now only gazing at her eyes. She then proceeded to tell me that I was always lying to myself... I zoned out after that and couldn't remember what else she said as I slowly started to turn to lust again, subtly playing with her nipples poking out of her shirt. She continued to speak in a calm manner not paying any mind to what I was doing but I didn't comprehend a word she was speaking of. Perhaps I didn't want to hear the truth. Maybe deep down, I didn't want to face my inner demons and take accountability for my actions in my waking life. Coming to this conclusion, I started to freak out and demanded to wake up. The woman stopped talking and just kept looking at me fully composed while I was screaming at this point with my hands on my head in the fetal position. I woke up right after. I deem this dream interesting to say the least and wish to see this woman again or whoever/whatever that was trying to portray my inner subconscious through whatever means. Whether it's through Jesus, family, friends or something completely out of my understanding, I want to face this and understand more on what's being said. For some reason, this dream spoke to me or my subconscious needed to tell me something and I didn't want to listen as soon as I was told something I didn't want to hear. My ego wanted to remain intact. I wish to let go of it. I want to see more about who I really am.

If so you must practice contentment. The basic reason that I say so is that it is the difference between the woman in the dream and yourself. Even when you are overwhelming her with your lust and desires She remains content and focus on her mission. But she does feel all the lust you move on, but she is not identifieing with lust. That is what she says you are lying about, you have come to the beliefs that you are your lust. At least dream told is saying so.

Last edited:
There was a mysterious lady that appeared in a dream last night in an empty movie theater. She was a beautiful, tall, voluptuous redhead and upon seeing her I immediately felt strong waves of lust. I got as close as I could to her and grasped her butt and thighs tightly, digging my fingers on her. She didn't seem to mind but she looked me in the eyes and asked if I wanted to speak to Jesus. I said yes and immediately loosened my grip now only gazing at her eyes. She then proceeded to tell me that I was always lying to myself... I zoned out after that and couldn't remember what else she said as I slowly started to turn to lust again, subtly playing with her nipples poking out of her shirt. She continued to speak in a calm manner not paying any mind to what I was doing but I didn't comprehend a word she was speaking of. Perhaps I didn't want to hear the truth. Maybe deep down, I didn't want to face my inner demons and take accountability for my actions in my waking life. Coming to this conclusion, I started to freak out and demanded to wake up. The woman stopped talking and just kept looking at me fully composed while I was screaming at this point with my hands on my head in the fetal position. I woke up right after. I deem this dream interesting to say the least and wish to see this woman again or whoever/whatever that was trying to portray my inner subconscious through whatever means. Whether it's through Jesus, family, friends or something completely out of my understanding, I want to face this and understand more on what's being said. For some reason, this dream spoke to me or my subconscious needed to tell me something and I didn't want to listen as soon as I was told something I didn't want to hear. My ego wanted to remain intact. I wish to let go of it. I want to see more about who I really am.
Do you want to speak to Jesus?
Have you ever prayed, or ever read Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth?
One book i would like to recommend to you, unless you have already read it, is that of Wild at Heart by John Eldredge.

Supered

Do you want to speak to Jesus?
Have you ever prayed, or ever read Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth?
One book i would like to recommend to you, unless you have already read it, is that of Wild at Heart by John Eldredge.
I actually do want to.. I'm not particularly religious but I do pray, it's just not very common that I do if I have to say. I'll check those two books out. I appreciate the recommendations.

I actually do want to.. I'm not particularly religious but I do pray, it's just not very common that I do if I have to say. I'll check those two books out. I appreciate the recommendations.
What i would like to say, is that you don't have to be eloquent when talking.
Be yourself.

Supered

If so you must practice contentment. The basic reason that I say so is that it is the difference between the woman in the dream and yourself. Even when you are overwhelming her with your lust and desires She remains content and focus on her mission. But she does feel all the lust you move on, but she is not identifieing with lust. That is what she says you are lying about, you have come to the beliefs that you are your lust. At least dream told is saying so.
That's pretty freaking crazy.. Yes, that makes perfect sense. Through a different perspective, it introduces the concept of how identifying with desires are temporary, an illusion that one creates. Remaining that way leads one away from the present moment. Taking out identification with desires such as lust, for example, will leave more of the true self. I acted out that dream as if in a trance and didn't start to become conscious until after I answered her question.

Seven41

I am curious. If you could speak to Jesus that would be wonderful. However I would like to know what you would talk about if you could. Personally I do not worship Jesus but I do believe that he came into the world to teach us that if we learned what he learned then we too could ascend and take our body with us. FYI I do not believe in any organized religion.

I am curious. If you could speak to Jesus that would be wonderful. However I would like to know what you would talk about if you could. Personally I do not worship Jesus but I do believe that he came into the world to teach us that if we learned what he learned then we too could ascend and take our body with us. FYI I do not believe in any organized religion.
Who ... or what ... do you worship?

Seven41

I do not worship anyone or anything. From an experience in the Oklahoma City airport in October of 1984, I was given to know that I am loved, have always been loved, and would always be loved. I do not know the source of my epiphany, but I had a dream shortly after that in which I was told to work with the religion of my choice. I read about all the major religions in the world and determined that I could not work with any of them because they limited my perception of the isness of all that is. I call that isness IT since I cannot conceive IT being God, Jehovah, Allah, or any of the other limited deities known to organized religion.

In addition I have been reading some of Albert Einstein's nonscientific ideas about love and other things and find that I heartily agree with him. Probably I am closer to being a pantheist than anything else. As a pantheist I would see IT in all of creation and begin to understand what Einstein said when he said "Matter does not exist. Matter is energy reduced to a low vibration so it can be seen and touched." It isn't a direct quote, but from my understanding of the vibration of molecules in steel, it makes sense to me.

James

You pose an interesting question.

I have heard of a modern prominent lucid dreamer (=conscious while dreaming) who has written a book on the topic (=author: Gregory Scott Sparrow). If I were in his shoes I would ask about questions that bother/interest a lot of readers. Questions about his younger years and which passages in the New Testament are actually his Words and which are not. According to some scholars, only about 20% of Jesus says and doings are actually his. My list of questions goes on and is a very long one. But there are also a lot of other religious figures and angels I would also like interview.

I do not worship anyone or anything. From an experience in the Oklahoma City airport in October of 1984, I was given to know that I am loved, have always been loved, and would always be loved. I do not know the source of my epiphany, but I had a dream shortly after that in which I was told to work with the religion of my choice. I read about all the major religions in the world and determined that I could not work with any of them because they limited my perception of the isness of all that is. I call that isness IT since I cannot conceive IT being God, Jehovah, Allah, or any of the other limited deities known to organized religion.

In addition I have been reading some of Albert Einstein's nonscientific ideas about love and other things and find that I heartily agree with him. Probably I am closer to being a pantheist than anything else. As a pantheist I would see IT in all of creation and begin to understand what Einstein said when he said "Matter does not exist. Matter is energy reduced to a low vibration so it can be seen and touched." It isn't a direct quote, but from my understanding of the vibration of molecules in steel, it makes sense to me.
Do you acknowledge God as creator?

Seven41

There is something I experienced in an epiphany in October 1984 that let me know I was loved, had always been loved, and would always be loved regardless of my own self loathing. I did nothing to earn that love and I can't do anything to lose it. I do not know what it was that let me have that information, but I assume it was the ISNESS of all that is. To me it is not God as defined by the Christians, Allah as defined by the Muslims, Jehovah as defined by the Jews, or any other supreme being as defined by organized religion. IT is something much greater than that and I assume that it is the Monad as described in the Apochryphon or Secret Book of John as presented in the other bible. IT has no name because none came before IT to name IT. It is ineffable or incapable of being described in words according to that book, but I do believe IT is the creator of everything. In that respect I am what religionists like to call a pantheist since I believe everything that exists is a manifestation of IT.

Seven41

Redheads are associated with spontaneity and vitality, if that is any help in interpreting the dream.
In this case, it is a redheaded female. A female in a dream is a representation of the emotional aspect of the dreamer. Red is also the color of emotion and anything to do with the head is mental. Being voluptuous in a dream is not something I encountered in my 30 plus years of writing down my dreams so I don't know how to interpret that.