Dreams that come true the next day?

ChrisBubsy

I've had some odd stuff happen in my life(real life not dreams) like listening to an obscure out of state folksinger on the radio then 6 months later the folk singer is dating my friend and we're all eating at red lobster. That wasn't a dream. That happened. Another thing is when I quit my job for the sake of my religion. 8 days later my next door neighbor who I've never spoken to is in my apartment giving me a job that pays twice as much and is 10 times as easy. I've been on a plane with gerald r ford when I was 3 years old. Not a dream that actually happened. But I've dreamt stuff that happens the next day. For example... I've dreamt about Robin williams. I walk out to find my parents watching Mrs doubt fire. I dream that my dad forgot to put a password on his iPod. I wake up and go look and sure enough... NO PASSWORD. I dream of seeing someone at church I don't usually see. Next morning there she is like clockwork. Just have to get it out there so that it doesn't drive me crazy thinking about it.