Marriage is a secret society?

I had this dream last night. I was planning on walking to a Convince store to buy a Slushee drink. Mom found a Tim Horton's Ice Cap cup- as I was putting on my sandals and I said it wasn't mind. Then before leaving Dad asked me to sort through garbage- and in the garbage bag there were tons of soda cans and I get them out and also got the pop tabs on them off. Then I start to walk towards the convince store but when I opened up the door I end up in a mall instead. It was really crowed..but at a food court..I run into one of my friends. She was hanging out with some other people (who I didn't know) and they're buying (one of the two people had a credit card constantly on the POS machine) a ton of what looked like Slushee drinks for (friend) but with the way (friend) was acting she was drunk (and i don't know if she drinks) and suddenly she went outside and I guess I followed her? At first it looked like a Cafe-and I stopped to talk to (Friend 2, Friend 3 might have also been there) who was sitting outside the cafe-we were talking about how drunk (Friend 1 was). Then once I went inside the 'cafe' it looked like a church... for a few minutes I was on floor-level. But then I was suddenly on a balcony (NOT the focus) and I was looking down at the aisle- and right before I woke up there was parade of people in black and Red Robes-including (friend's dad) and Friend 2,- Friend 1's Mom might have been in the parade but I didn't see her- that's the end of the dream . From inside the dream the black and Red robes had something to do with marriage-like a seceret society of sorts. One which I wanted to join

a convince store ?
do you mean a convenience store ?

is there a laughing emoticon somewhere ?

are the robes a uniform for the marriage society ?

aussie_musician said:
a convince store ?
do you mean a convenience store ?

is there a laughing emoticon somewhere ?

are the robes a uniform for the marriage society ?

yes I did mean a convenience story.

I might have been influenced a bit with Harry Potter with that little bit. (but maybe in a weird way? Most of the pure-blood people are technically married to Cousins in a sense) for all I know the Queen the Prince Charles and Prince William could have been in that march

well, i've had a look at the dictionary on the dream moods site.
there is not meaning for slushee ..

also .. are you thinking of marriage ?

aussie_musician said:
well, i've had a look at the dictionary on the dream moods site.
there is not meaning for slushee ..

also .. are you thinking of marriage ?

I'm not even dating even though I want to date. I think the problem is both of the two friends in the dream are married and I want to be married but i don't even have a romantic interest much less a boyfriend

another name for a Slushee are: A Slurpee (7-11), an slushe Puppy, a "Thirst Buster" "Icee" basically its sort of like a Frozen carbonated drink (some of the times it can be with Pop, or it could be in different colours instead at businesses

(and you think this dream is werid? You should see my May dream-the only other dream I have posted on here

basiically. but I don't have a web camera (and even if i did- who would want to see laundry behind me? or Mom or my Dad coming upstairs and doing stuff up here? either hanging up laundry, or doing stuff or being on the computer on the other side of the room or listening to the stupid answering machine)

aussie_musician said:
do you not have your own place ?
have you met blokes in person, instead via the internet ?

I said my parents would come upstairs.. it means I still live in the same house as them. It's easy meeting people necause the only people in my areas are old folks not people my age.

aussie_musician said:
I was just checking.
What about other suburbs, towns or cities ?

I can go into Pickering on my own to go to the mall. But if it's in the summer Mom would want to come with me. I can't go into Toronto on my own

aussie_musician said:
is toronto dodgy or something for you not to go there by yourself ?

I think it might have to do with the cops- they aren't nice to be whom are "different" (and I do mean outside of colour).

But I do have werid dreams regardless of what's going on in my life