Need answers

TheUgly

I have this dream where it's my consciousness without my body, and I just lift and go higher and higher while seeing everything get smaller, till I'm not here anymore and I see masses as I float through our solar system to the outer ring, and then there's this jolt where it looks similar to what hyperdrive looks like on Star Trek, and then an abrupt and here I am a new Galaxy new planets and constellations, slowly drifting through, then boom take off it happens again, this continues until I see it all getting smaller and further away as I drift deeper into this dark void, and as if I came from the mind's eye I exit, and what seemed to be an eternity for this to come into view I see a sexless silhouette that contained a universe inside of it, almost frightening, then it hit me this is God or my perception, I'm about the size of a micron and they are giant, before I can even get a question into my mind to ask I see the right hand turn over and extend outward to the right almost as if to tell me to look, and when I do there's this shock because the only thought I had was there is more and I wake up

Kelisea

I have this dream where it's my consciousness without my body, and I just lift and go higher and higher while seeing everything get smaller, till I'm not here anymore and I see masses as I float through our solar system to the outer ring, and then there's this jolt where it looks similar to what hyperdrive looks like on Star Trek, and then an abrupt and here I am a new Galaxy new planets and constellations, slowly drifting through, then boom take off it happens again, this continues until I see it all getting smaller and further away as I drift deeper into this dark void, and as if I came from the mind's eye I exit, and what seemed to be an eternity for this to come into view I see a sexless silhouette that contained a universe inside of it, almost frightening, then it hit me this is God or my perception, I'm about the size of a micron and they are giant, before I can even get a question into my mind to ask I see the right hand turn over and extend outward to the right almost as if to tell me to look, and when I do there's this shock because the only thought I had was there is more and I wake up
WOOOOOOOOOOOW. I believe you had a massive gift in your dream...if it even was a dream. In my opinion, of course I do not know, you saw something real beyond our understanding.
There is a book, called the Urantia Book that describes our existence and universe to be like what you saw.

Big hug and lots of love!

TheUgly

WOOOOOOOOOOOW. I believe you had a massive gift in your dream...if it even was a dream. In my opinion, of course I do not know, you saw something real beyond our understanding.
There is a book, called the Urantia Book that describes our existence and universe to be like what you saw.

Big hug and lots of love!
Please tell me you're joking... Moment I read your answer I got extremely scared and tingly all over my body and it feels like there's a hole in my chest I'm like for real scared to look, can you just tell me

Kelisea

Please tell me you're joking... Moment I read your answer I got extremely scared and tingly all over my body and it feels like there's a hole in my chest I'm like for real scared to look, can you just tell me
I am not joking. I cannot explain the book to you in just a message. Some say it is a revelation from God, some say it is science fiction. You can read it, at least just the foreword, it explains a lot.
But what you describe in your dream is described in the book.

Have you had such a dream before, or any like it?
So you left your physical body, and travelled to another universe?

Kelisea, what is urantia?

Kelisea

Kel, do you believe in aliens?
I believe it is possible. A far greater universe than we can ever imagine.
Anyhow, the book is called “Urantia Book” or “Book of Urantia”. Urantia means “the waters”, according to the book this is the name of our planet.

laura_mnm07

Sounds like Astral projection. It happens to me but I normally just travel to places here still on earth...So when I'm at familiar place I already knew because I visited that place in my dreams, which is kinda scary to me sometimes. But cool in a way.

dreammastertom

Dreams are in the 4th dimesnion there is no time. You travel to the future or the past. What you saw was a gift for you to realise there is more to your universe then what you see. Work on the expansion or yourself from what you saw, and explore.

TheUgly

I started the book even though every Spidey sense was in hyper alert, got scared 2/3 through the first part and stopped but from what I did read I don't know how but I ubstood and it seemed familiar to me even though every sentence was new, which only made the fear factor worse, I want to continue but get ice cold everytime I talk about it aloud, I still don't understand how my dream is in a book written 80 years ago that I didn't know about till I posted my dream here.....there's more details I didn't list like the number of entities besides the one that appears first, and the length of the dream which should be possible because that would mean the time dilation we think occurs in dreams is way way way off

TheUgly

You're not going to believe this but when I was younger I used to have dreams wide awake and I don't remember anything except for what my family told me happened I don't believe it but I kind of do because I remember the moment coming to and not really understanding what was going on or why I was being looked at the way I was being looked at and what I remember it's completely different than what they said was going on and when I remember is horrific, it's going to seem a little generic because of the reference I'm going to use but it's the only way to get you to understand what I seen where I was, stranger things the place where her missing son was lost that's exactly what it was like there I could feel myself but couldn't see my physical body and then out from everywhere these long narrow limbs started protruding from everywhere as long rigid sharp fingertips and where I thought I was it looked like a feeding frenzy of piranha and these things were going ape s*** and then I noticed that I could step away from where they were attacking without them noticing unscathed but it looked like they were trying to get me bad and then I came to hearing my father's voice and I started crying and we don't even want to get into what they said I was doing all the while I was experiencing this

TheUgly

Dreams are in the 4th dimesnion there is no time. You travel to the future or the past. What you saw was a gift for you to realise there is more to your universe then what you see. Work on the expansion or yourself from what you saw, and explore.
You don't know what I saw or it's me I appreciate the sentiment though, the fourth dimension however and they're being no time nobody believes me but I've had that happen to me wide awake while walking, felt like a whole nother life and existence of my own until I came back in the exact spot moment in Time where I left I literally panicked and had to ask my sister how long was I gone which to me felt like a few years she said 20 seconds because I got up to go get a drink for her and myself and when I walked out of the room is when the jump or whatever you want to call it occurred to be honest with you I've had this happen to me my whole life and I feel so strange afterwards like there's something I'm missing or forgetting and I have no one to talk to about it which is why after this dream I found an anonymous forum so I didn't get ridiculed or called crazy

dreammastertom

I believe you. I experience similiar things. Experiences like this are for the dreamer to learn. You learn more by knowing yourself. As you experience these events it will become easier to undertand what is happening as you learn.

TheUgly

That's been coming back to me recently and I found out some new things like one it's probably connected what happened to me when I was younger which at that time I was just told they were really frequent but I only remember one of them and I thought I only had two episodes but according to my sister there was a lot more I don't even remember at all, I remember the only way I can describe it is being in the upside down from stranger things but they got some things wrong and the way it was there I'm not making any of this up or joking, like I have a theory and I want to tell to somebody that can interpret it but I don't know who, like I don't understand how someone can miss harm and death as many times as I have in my life some instances literally millimeters to inches, I know that dragged on for a minute but it's not an easy answer to give have there been other instances it is not a simple yes or no there's been many