Need answers

TheUgly

I believe you. I experience similiar things. Experiences like this are for the dreamer to learn. You learn more by knowing yourself. As you experience these events it will become easier to undertand what is happening as you learn.
Understand what happening I can't even explain some of these, every time that I do or try people I felt like me as a person or a friend had a different energy about him like I knew I would never talk to them again just because I told him of an experience, and what's going to become easier to understand I can't even tend to sentences together from any of the occurrences to make something understandable or discernible let alone to know what's happening, I don't have anybody to talk to I'll be lucky if you reply to this and because none of this really helped I'm like why share something else to put it out there for nothing but I'm not complaining because part of me tells me I still have to go to that book that she spoke of and every time I get the courage the moment I say I'm going to open my phone and go to it it's the next day and I'm like what did I do I didn't go to the book why do I keep avoiding it but I'm not and I know all of this is not punctual but I'm frustrated

TheUgly

Do you have Borderline Personality or Dissociate from reality when things get overwhelming?
I know it's been almost a year in a month it will be, but I don't know how I didn't see this question before, yes I dissociate from reality but it's not necessarily when things get overwhelming it just happens without warning what's that mean