witnessing extraordinary events in an unknown place part 1

this dream starts in a place which seemed like a combination of a therapy center and a hospital as far back as i can recall in this dream it seemed as though i were in conversation with 4 other people in a dark,dimly lit part of the building. i cannot recall any of the conversation, but i do remember one of my friends in real life joined me as i was walking through a hall. then we came to a lounge area, with people sitting and talking. some of them were fresh from the therapy baths (this facility offered many different kinds of therapies, including mineral baths and hot and cold treatment baths) others were looking at a screen above eye level which depicted many of the ancient gods , such as Hercules the legendary super-hero of antiquity, Vulcan the god of industry, and Thor, another legendary super-hero. more pacific gods and goddess were not absent however. such as Athena the goddess of wisdom (who could also take part in combat if it were necessary) Thoth Hermes the god of healing, and Hygiea, the goddess of healing from where our modern word hygiene comes. and Sekhmet also a goddess of healing,but of war as well. Aries was demonstrating war powers and how they could and should be used. he had a super-hard shield and a glowing weapon in his hand. Thor was using his hammer and producing lightning bolts. i saw a fan-not a modern fan,a circular shaped one from ancient times- begin to glow,then the glow increased until it expanded in all directions. some of the people were sitting down. others lounging on couches, some of them were looking at this film about gods, other were paying attention to the cats. this place had cats active everywhere. i an remember stroking the neck of one, and almost feeling the purring. so then we went down the hall into the next room. this one had as many cats as the other one,but it had a window not unlike the windows in airport terminals, which give a good view of the area below. we could see quite a long way from this window. it overlooked a beach, with several buildings along it which seemed like motels. we could see for quite a distance from the sky view. i was looking out at the scene when suddenly i saw a strange green and purple glow coming from one of the buildings near ours. my friend turned to me and said "see that? that means the signal to go into action" ME:for what? J.HICKORY: for commando squadron XP-125 to go get 'em. ME: get whom? haven't you heard. that building has been taken over by hi-tech terrorists. they're holding both the staff and all the tourists there hostage. just then a truck,which seemed oddly familiar pulled up noiselessly in the back of the motel. suddenly i knew why it seemed familiar. i recognized it. it was a stealth vehicle. J. HICKORY; look. we've got ringside seats. at this time a second van pulled up in front of the motel silently. [continued]