witnessing extraordinary events in an unknown place part 1

this dream starts in a place which seemed like a combination of a therapy center and a hospital as far back as i can recall in this dream it seemed as though i were in conversation with 4 other people in a dark,dimly lit part of the building. i cannot recall any of the conversation, but i do remember one of my friends in real life joined me as i was walking through a hall. then we came to a lounge area, with people sitting and talking. some of them were fresh from the therapy baths (this facility offered many different kinds of therapies, including mineral baths and hot and cold treatment baths) others were looking at a screen above eye level which depicted many of the ancient gods , such as Hercules the legendary super-hero of antiquity, Vulcan the god of industry, and Thor, another legendary super-hero. more pacific gods and goddess were not absent however. such as Athena the goddess of wisdom (who could also take part in combat if it were necessary) Thoth Hermes the god of healing, and Hygiea, the goddess of healing from where our modern word hygiene comes. and Sekhmet also a goddess of healing,but of war as well. Aries was demonstrating war powers and how they could and should be used. he had a super-hard shield and a glowing weapon in his hand. Thor was using his hammer and producing lightning bolts. i saw a fan-not a modern fan,a circular shaped one from ancient times- begin to glow,then the glow increased until it expanded in all directions. some of the people were sitting down. others lounging on couches, some of them were looking at this film about gods, other were paying attention to the cats. this place had cats active everywhere. i an remember stroking the neck of one, and almost feeling the purring. so then we went down the hall into the next room. this one had as many cats as the other one,but it had a window not unlike the windows in airport terminals, which give a good view of the area below. we could see quite a long way from this window. it overlooked a beach, with several buildings along it which seemed like motels. we could see for quite a distance from the sky view. i was looking out at the scene when suddenly i saw a strange green and purple glow coming from one of the buildings near ours. my friend turned to me and said "see that? that means the signal to go into action" ME:for what? J.HICKORY: for commando squadron XP-125 to go get 'em. ME: get whom? haven't you heard. that building has been taken over by hi-tech terrorists. they're holding both the staff and all the tourists there hostage. just then a truck,which seemed oddly familiar pulled up noiselessly in the back of the motel. suddenly i knew why it seemed familiar. i recognized it. it was a stealth vehicle. J. HICKORY; look. we've got ringside seats. at this time a second van pulled up in front of the motel silently. [continued]

this dream starts in a place which seemed like a combination of a therapy center and a hospital as far back as i can recall in this dream it seemed as though i were in conversation with 4 other people in a dark,dimly lit part of the building. i cannot recall any of the conversation, but i do remember one of my friends in real life joined me as i was walking through a hall.

So I would see the whole dream as an aååroach and consideration of healing in the setting that is very familiar to the way of our world.
4 is the number of squares, and when in touch with 4 you might say it is to look at something within the square, from the angle of squareness, the dark, dimly lit, means low consiousness on what is going on and how to find the wholeness of the situations so meaning and harmony would be restored. You are the mover that looks for the full understanding and you have the help of a friend.

then we came to a lounge area, with people sitting and talking. some of them were fresh from the therapy baths (this facility offered many different kinds of therapies, including mineral baths and hot and cold treatment baths) others were looking at a screen above eye level which depicted many of the ancient gods , such as Hercules the legendary super-hero of antiquity, Vulcan the god of industry, and Thor, another legendary super-hero. more pacific gods and goddess were not absent however. such as Athena the goddess of wisdom (who could also take part in combat if it were necessary) Thoth Hermes the god of healing, and Hygiea, the goddess of healing from where our modern word hygiene comes. and Sekhmet also a goddess of healing,but of war as well. Aries was demonstrating war powers and how they could and should be used. he had a super-hard shield and a glowing weapon in his hand. Thor was using his hammer and producing lightning bolts. i saw a fan-not a modern fan,a circular shaped one from ancient times- begin to glow,then the glow increased until it expanded in all directions. some of the people were sitting down. others lounging on couches, some of them were looking at this film about gods, other were paying attention to the cats. this place had cats active everywhere. i an remember stroking the neck of one, and almost feeling the purring.

I change the term gods to powers, of different qualities, the cat everywhere thing , is pointing to movements for wellbeing, but driven by passion and longings. because of the lack of one fusional allincluding being, intelligence, healing will not be possible, only power battles, as are coming up in the next scenery. The dream is highlightning the main troubles of our world, people desperate searching for "goodfeelings" , but the desperation from beings identifieing as individuals creates chaos, and since we usually do not master the presence with chaos, it leads to action of overpowering in different ways and levels. The world is stuck in it's demand of mastering the world , but it is need for a level of consciousness that is it all, and the interaction with this to have this lasting harmony among every sentient being, the healing can not come from the same level, and everything that has a form is basically on the same level, even if some are more powerful, other are wiser and so on, it's overall the same. The "airport window" is double, gives the view to the conflict as hinder the dissolving of the problem.
My friend give me some remarks, so will I see if I overlooked anything..
Arnfinnius

so then we went down the hall into the next room. this one had as many cats as the other one,but it had a window not unlike the windows in airport terminals, which give a good view of the area below. we could see quite a long way from this window. it overlooked a beach, with several buildings along it which seemed like motels. we could see for quite a distance from the sky view. i was looking out at the scene when suddenly i saw a strange green and purple glow coming from one of the buildings near ours. my friend turned to me and said "see that? that means the signal to go into action" ME:for what? J.HICKORY: for commando squadron XP-125 to go get 'em. ME: get whom? haven't you heard. that building has been taken over by hi-tech terrorists. they're holding both the staff and all the tourists there hostage. just then a truck,which seemed oddly familiar pulled up noiselessly in the back of the motel. suddenly i knew why it seemed familiar. i recognized it. it was a stealth vehicle. J. HICKORY; look. we've got ringside seats. at this time a second van pulled up in front of the motel silently. [continued]

as far as i can read you have not overlooked anything. your remarks about humanity trying to master the world and failing because of lack of a feeling of unity is very profound and right on target. no healing can come from only one level. your analysis of the motives for conflict is also on the mark. as usual, you see beyond the surface of things and go to the deeper meaning. one thing: i did some research and found that XP in Greek letters is chi-rho i.e. an abbreviation for CHRISTOS. you may recall that the same combination of letters and numbers appeared in another dream REVELATION IN A CITY STREET in 3 parts,which we analyzed. the squadron designation that is used in this dream. XP-125 what do you think of that? i look forward to your answer, J. OAK357 SILVERSWORD

As usual your observation and high knowledge points to something my friend, I paste in from wikipedia.
The Chi Rho is one of the earliest forms of the Christogram, formed by superimposing the first two letters—chi and rho—of the Greek word ΧΡΙΣΤΟΣ in such a way that the vertical stroke of the rho intersects the center of the chi. The Chi-Rho symbol was used by the Roman Emperor Constantine I as part of a military standard.
If we go to the essence of the abbrevation in your dreams, the reference to Christ,
We see that His words, His acts and acceptance of destiny, is always ,without faults, expressed from the union, you could say completely prostrated for God, therefore He is on the right side of the power, He receives the flow from the ultimate source of life, with His left hand, His heart, His feminine side, and express the power through His right hand, His action, and is therefore in union, whole, Holy.
So when humans want to heal, manifest peace and tranquility and happiness, they can not avoid Christ, no matter what traditions we may belong to.
I stop there for your comments, My friend, Arnfinnius.